Dine Alone 10 Year Bundles (IT IS FINISHED.)

daegor

Yeah, I think I can stop trying now... it says sold out on the product page :(

I must have seen that "Yeah, you're good, how'd you like to pay" screen 3-4 dozen times, only to have it be out of stock when it tries to process the payment  :angry:

I mean, I'm all for carts that don't hold stock, but if you've made it to the payment processing page it should hold it for at least 30 seconds or so :P

I must have seen that "Yeah, you're good, how'd you like to pay" screen 3-4 dozen times, only to have it be out of stock when it tries to process the payment  :angry:

I mean, I'm all for carts that don't hold stock, but if you've made it to the payment processing page it should hold it for at least 30 seconds or so :P

Agreed. Super frustrated right now.

exactly what was happening to me no matter whether I used paypal or a credit card.

the way I got through was a fluke. i got to the payment screen, entered everything, and hit complete order. it went to the classic inventory not available page, and instead of going back to my cart, i hit back and went back to the payment screen. i hit complete again and it went to the processing page and completed. i don't understand how they were being held in carts when it was kicking it out of my cart as soon as i tried to checkout. so bizarre.

thanks for posting this.. i can't imagine these selling out as fast as some of you think but at least we know how shopify is going to handle it

I just wanted to point out that this was 100% NOT happening... I managed to get a copy into my cart dozens of times only to have it out of stock seconds later when I confirmed my payment information.

Also... Justin, you know AOF fans better than this by now, come on! ;)

I'm with you Batman, I don't understand how it is held in carts if that is the case.  I just want to figure out the problem so I don't encounter it again in the future.....so damn frustrating.

Fortunately I was able to have a buddy come through and grab one for me.  He's an avid mondo collector so this was a different challenge for him to flex his skills  and he pulled it off in the clutch lol.

Fortunately I was able to have a buddy come through and grab one for me.  He's an avid mondo collector so this was a different challenge for him to flex his skills  and he pulled it off in the clutch lol.

Does he have any secrets or anything? I'm just curious because Mondo is too crazy for my blood. :P

Does he have any secrets or anything? I'm just curious because Mondo is too crazy for my blood. :P

CC checkout is faster than paypal

Keep your credit card # in your clipboard

Hardwire internet > wifi

Close extra programs to make sure your PC is running fast

Try the checkout beforehand so you know the steps and don't need to think.