BRAND NEW DRAMA

Dumb somewhat related story:

I remember when Taking Back Sunday first broke up and we already had tickets to see them in Vegas and were waiting outside the venue and these asshole kids selling ripoff homemade buttons were talking to me about the band like they fucking grew up with them, so I asked one if they knew why John Nolan quit the band and he flipped his shitty scene hair and said, "Yeah, but I can't talk about it, it's super personal."

I told him to go away from me, because I wanted to throw him.

Then my friend Snake took a piss next to their bass player in the bathroom and wouldn't shut up about it.

Remember when adam separated his shoulder falling off a stage? I do. dude was sooooo inebriated, to the nth level.i think he was singing along with midtown Whem it happened? Im pretty sure that was the tipping point for nolan.

Didn't he break his hip? I was at this show, I saw it happen. It was nuts

They're both terrible people..but sleeping with your cousins fiancé is far worse then sleeping with your guitarists' sister.

Derrick and Jesse aren't really cousins (not that that detail makes it less bad). Knocking someone up while you're engaged to someone else is pretty bad, too. I see that you forgot to mention that. 

I remember when Taking Back Sunday first broke up and we already had tickets to see them in Vegas and were waiting outside the venue and these asshole kids selling ripoff homemade buttons were talking to me about the band like they fucking grew up with them, so I asked one if they knew why John Nolan quit the band and he flipped his shitty scene hair and said, "Yeah, but I can't talk about it, it's super personal."

Then my friend Snake took a piss next to their bass player in the bathroom and wouldn't shut up about it.

damn, i wish i had a friend named Snake.

456x699-degrassi-snake.jpg

Snake?

Knocking someone up while you're engaged to someone else is pretty bad, too.

You don't say..

I see that you forgot to mention that.

Maybe because I didn't know? I've got better things to do then choose sides between a turd salad and a shit sandwich. They're still both shitty people IMO.

did your friend Snake play guitar in a band called Valentine?