GO HASTINGS 30% off all vinyl...

Regardless of the code being pulled, there's still a few good deals to be had. especially with the great shipping price. just payed $6.29 ppd for Junior Boys - It's All True. I'd also HIGHLY RECOMMEND Emma Ruth Rundle - Some Heavy Ocean for $9.19. for any fans of Chelsea Wolfe and that kind of darker music. http://www.gohastings.com/mobileProduct/POPMUSIC/Some-Heavy-Ocean-LP/sku/294258186.uts

Apparently CD00BA gets you 20% off now.

I just received an e-mail from them (three actually), one of which had a 20% off code also. It's different than the one you posted.

My guess is that this is them reviving the sale (as predicted) and providing everyone with unique codes that can only be used once.

I'm assuming they are going with 20% off to try and recover some of the profit they lost with everyone using the 30% off code.

^^^

No, it IS bad business.

As a corporation, they need to stand behind their coupons/statements. If someone screwed up, so be it. But this is just pissing people off. It's like walking a kid through an arcade with no quarters.

Maybe just fix the error so only 1 LP is discounted, but don't cancel the sale. That is BAD business. I, for one, will think twice before ordering again after they pulled this shit. How can you take them on their word ever again?

How many times a week do you say "Let me talk to your manager!" Because there's no way it's zero.

I just received an e-mail from them (three actually), one of which had a 20% off code also. It's different than the one you posted.

My guess is that this is them reviving the sale (as predicted) and providing everyone with unique codes that can only be used once.

I'm assuming they are going with 20% off to try and recover some of the profit they lost with everyone using the 30% off code.

The question is did they fix it or does it apply to the whole order

Finally got shipping notice for my other 2 items that I had ordered, glad that they fulfilled my full order.  Did anybody have their order cancelled or anything?

Not me. I placed my order (6 records) and they are traveling in 3 different packages. All from Amarillo. One's in Memphis, TN, one's in Richmond, IN, and one's in Denver, CO.

I'm not even joking. It's boggling my mind. For the record, all of them are supposed to come to Connecticut.