RSD15 Request Thread

That's crazy. My store had them for $10. The NWA tape was $22 which seemed high too.

I'm going to bet they really did screw up the price then because the NWA tapes were $15.

damn $20. shittttttttt.

$10 is better. still a bit steep. im one cheap mofo.

Hell even if you "needed" to have it and wanted to pay that I wouldn't pick it up because I don't want to have them think those kinds of prices are viable.

I'm looking for the blue variant of Built to Spill's Untethered Moon. It's one of the last records I need for my BtS collection (see here http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/110661-built-to-spill-untethered-moon/page-5). I'd be willing to trade a black copy, give you a sealed copy of Ultimate Alternative Wavers, plus throw some cash on top. Or I could go back to one of my stores and grab some RSD stuff that you might have missed.

Thanks! :)

Also looking for the Cloakroom - Further Out RSD release.. that one is off of Run For Cover's website but I guess I was too late for it? Or its going up at a time that I'll be at work because thats how the universe typically works.

They put up a handful yesterday that soldout. They are only at Run For Cover's open house and Cloakroom's show. RFC said there may be more going up on the site today, so keep the link to Further Out RSD edition handy.

Looking for the Aha Take on Me 7" if anyone comes across one. It was my girlfriends only want this year and i did not imagine it would be hard to find. 5 stores later, all sold out, so weird.

Hey man, a friend of mine in Germany told me that his record store had like a ton of them. I'll be back there on Monday. If you didn't come up with another copy until then let me know and I'll buy it for you. Shipping should be something around 8€.