RSD15 Request Thread

Next year we should do like a buddy system lol...find someone that has different taste then you and swap request lists....

Keep it same country...could work possibly, although may be hard to organize...IDK I'm kinda over RSD like many others but for those of us that don't get a lot and just want a few things could work well...

Hate to be the guy to ask any favors given I'm not too well known around these parts. I was gonna go out to our new record store to see if I can grab the pianos 7", Ryan Adams 7", Whiplash OST and of course try and get Deja but I am currently bed ridden with strep throat. If anybody can help out or shoot me too some online retailers in a PM I'd much appreciate it. Of course can PayPal any funds need ASAP.

Hate to be the guy to ask any favors given I'm not too well known around these parts. I was gonna go out to our new record store to see if I can grab the pianos 7", Ryan Adams 7", Whiplash OST and of course try and get Deja but I am currently bed ridden with strep throat. If anybody can help out or shoot me too some online retailers in a PM I'd much appreciate it. Of course can PayPal any funds need ASAP.

Even the Third Man Elvis 10" would be greatly appreciated if anybody can pick up an extra. I know it was a last minute add so those who come across an extra let me know please!

I'm done here in Germany,.  Only thing I really wanted was the Frank OST.   My shop didnt get one :(   The owner greeted everybody before opening the doors and seemed a little resigned about the fact there were so many more stores participating, and so many limited releases, they didnt get close to the amount of releases they wanted/ordered.  Too bad.

I know I am not the most active here, but if anybody in the U.S. gets a extra FRANK OST, I would be grateful!  I have a U.S. address I would have you ship it to so I don't have the crazy international shipping on top of the albums cost.  If there is anything EU,Germany needed, I can check back at my two locals, shipping isn't super cheap, but it's cheaper to the US than out of.

Good luck to everybody getting up and heading to their stores!!

If anyone has the Deja copy for sale I'd love to buy it from you. I'm currently living in Germany so I flew over to England (Banquet records) to get one but they sold out right in front of me. That being said I'm pretty bummed right now. I picked up the RTJ and Slowdive (got number 19/2000) so I'd send them too you if you're interested and give you on top of that $80 or more.. Hit me up..

My store had it for $65. When I left 10 mins ago there were 3 left

Thanks for the heads up on price. That isint horrible. Hoping some local stores will have extras and can trade some stuff in to grab it

Also since deja is only a RSD first release why are people willing to sell their first born for it?