(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

Yea... Two 180g LPs, double disc cd, triple gatefold die cut cover, lyric booklet, poster, postcards. Not really sure what price everyone was expecting on this, but I think it's pretty reasonable.

2xLP $25 max. So $25 for lyric book, poster, CD, postcards. That's not reasonable to me and there's clearly a markup because of the band.

$100 for failure, $80 for Autolux, now $50+ for MWY.... This pre-order madness must end! hate to say it but lookin like HT going to be best option.

You really can't lump these together. The first two, yeah, but not the $50 MWY. For the first two you're getting strictly a record, albeit maybe an autographed one (Failure) and what, a picture with Autolux? For the contents of the deluxe package here, $50 seems very reasonable.

Edit: and at least there are standard cost versions available here as well. For the others, it's all or nothing.

You really can't lump these together. The first two, yeah, but not the $50 MWY. For the first two you're getting strictly a record, albeit maybe an autographed one (Failure) and what, a picture with Autolux? For the contents of the deluxe package here, $50 seems very reasonable.

Edit: and at least there are standard cost versions available here as well. For the others, it's all or nothing.

Failure actually has a 120 gram option for FP and the new album, albeit $50 and $33 respectively. I somewhat compare this to Refused PO. I know it does not have all the bells and whistles, (single lp, not signed, etc..) of the MWY offering, but they pulled it off for $25 ppd. Already got the the signed poster from 10 stories, so no need for the extras. Besides the HT variant sounds pretty cool and it will be $24.50. They could have pulled this off for $35-40 easily

UK peeps, more variants:

200 - Clear with cherry cola colour in colour and black splatter (BSM UK/EU exclusive)

http://bsmrocks.awesomedistro.com/products/550768-mewithoutyou-pale-horses-lp-cd-preorder

300 - Clear with blue and purple splatter (Banquet Records UK exclusive)

500 - Black

Thank you! Hesitated all day whether to grab the deluxe for 50$ and spend another 50$ for shipping, but then I just decided to buy the most limited variant of the whole first press from the EU store. I am stoked now to hear the whole stuff and the EU only bonus track!

UK peeps, more variants:

200 - Clear with cherry cola colour in colour and black splatter (BSM UK/EU exclusive)

http://bsmrocks.awesomedistro.com/products/550768-mewithoutyou-pale-horses-lp-cd-preorder

300 - Clear with blue and purple splatter (Banquet Records UK exclusive)

500 - Black

Thank you! Hesitated all day whether to grab the deluxe for 50$ and spend another 50$ for shipping, but then I just decided to buy the most limited variant of the whole first press from the EU store. I am stoked now to hear the whole stuff and the EU only bonus track!

As LOW as??? A little puke went up into my mouth when I read that.

Sorry man, didn't mean to point out that plenty of labels are charging more for records now than they did 5-10 years ago. I'm not trying to tell anyone that it's OK, I'm just being realistic that's all. When I find out there is going to be some special deluxe version of something I anticipate that it's going to cost extra, not be priced to match No Idea's prices.