Insound Closing Its Doors After 16 Years

Soooo...   Has anyone actually had luck getting a record after getting a "backordered" notice via email?

Not to my knowledge. That Lone LP and the Ty Segall / Black Time split both got backordered. The real question is, when some items say Shipped and others say 0 of 1 Shipped, has anyone actually had luck getting those items? Or is it just a precursor for more backorders? I know it was a mad dash for some stuff, but fuck, Insound is shitty to the bitter end.

I think it's kinda sadly funny their emails still say they expect more stock in 2-4 weeks.

I can't say I'd be surprised if this whole thing was just a liquidation, but I'm actually totally okay with that. More good music at like half the price for me. Also, I've somehow managed to have zero issues every time I bought something from them, even the two albums I ordered during this whole "closing our doors" sale. Don't know how, given the last few posts.