Fallout Discussion: “76”

So Lootcrate is a subscription service that sends out a monthly box filled with "nerd" things to a specific theme. (My brother does this, July was "Heroes", next month is "Villains)

This Fallout box is just a one time collaboration. You don't need a subscription but if anyone is interested you should sign up for their email when it drops, they say it's limited and will be awesome.

Definitely gonna order this. They've said that there will be limited quantities, so I imagine it'll have some pretty cool stuff. If it came in a little mini vault design or even a bottlecap mine lunchbox with stickers all over it, that'd would be enough for me right there to order it. It'll probably come with a funko pop from the new Fallout line they released, maybe even a comic of a skill magazine from the games. That'd would be cool. 

I subscribed to Loot Crate for 3 or 4 months last year. In the end I decided to cancel it because I realized it wasn't worth it. Basically each month had a "theme" and there would be ONE item in each box that I thought was really cool, but not something I would go out and buy for $20 if I had the choice.

Like... The first crate I got, I got an exclusive glow in the dark Groot Funko Pop figure, which was awesome. There were some other cool things in it like a Sonic air freshener, Ninja Turtles "headband" sunglasses, and a couple other things. But the only thing I found worth it was the Groot figure.

Not saying the Fallout crate won't be awesome, just my firsthand experience with it is all.