DEFTONES- GORE (OUT NOW)

I'm pretty sure the flamingos will be just the single artwork. I'd love that ghostly woman too, but wasn't that fan-made? I could be wrong.

I actually think it will be the album artwork. They posted a corner of that same flamingo cover on their instagram being all cryptic. Plus it says the album title in the middle, I feel like most single covers don't do that. But who knows.

Also, what's the point of taking the teaser down??

Haven't been this excited for a new album in a while. Glad to share the stoke with you all.

Probably the main reason I log into VC and post.  There aren't many people in my personal life that share the same level of excitement I do about new music releases, and it can be nice to share the hype with similarly-stoked individuals.  I love random album releases and pre-orders, but it's also fun to scope threads like these where updates are imminent.  There's a vague bit of Christmas Eve in the air.

I dont think we are getting a single until February 5th. They posted the bottom right corner of the supposed album art from shazam. So if they continue posting each part then that is 9 days (feb 5th). So at the very least a new clip every day.

Could be wrong though. Beyond excited its finally happening. First clip has been set to private so....something is happening.

I dont think we are getting a single until February 5th. They posted the bottom right corner of the supposed album art from shazam. So if they continue posting each part then that is 9 days (feb 5th). So at the very least a new clip every day.

Could be wrong though. Beyond excited its finally happening. First clip has been set to private so....something is happening.

I hope that's not true, I need a new song now. I seem to remember something being mentioned about this being a 16 song album. Was that ever confirmed? 

I hope that's not true, I need a new song now. I seem to remember something being mentioned about this being a 16 song album. Was that ever confirmed?

Confirmed as being worked on or in production but there's no telling what the final cut will be. Leaked track listing had at least 11 songs but the rest was cut off in the screen shot.

I totally hope I'm wrong and they release something tomorrow. Even if it's preorders; I keep imagining a flamingo pink 2XLP with diecut sleeve in my head and uggggggghhhh