DEFTONES- GORE (OUT NOW)

Nothing on the Amazon front.  I'm hoping it ships out tomorrow, but as it is there isn't even a ship date on the product page.

My amazon order says it'll be here on the 8th... don't think its shipped yet... but with Amazon? who knows! I ordered a TV stand on Monday night that was supposed to be here Wednesday and it showed up yesterday before noon... they're ninjas when it comes to that stuff.

I really like the new album. I didn't really hear any songs that had me in awe other than "Hearts/Wires". That song is amazing. But definitely a great album to listen to. Only my first listen, so a bit early to tell, but I love it.

This (and your confirmation of a 320) have put my spirits in a good mood this morning, and have given me something to look forward to this afternoon. Can't wait to get home and give it a whirl.

I'm definitely holding off until I can spin this and read along with it. I really dig the singles that have been released so far and love that this band pushes their sound with each album. KNY really was one of my favorites of the year when it dropped and overall one of my favorites from them. So I have high hopes for this release.

This (and your confirmation of a 320) have put my spirits in a good mood this morning, and have given me something to look forward to this afternoon. Can't wait to get home and give it a whirl.

I'm glad! There's a couple of notable tracks on this, but I love the ethereal stuff Deftones puts out and "Hearts/Wires" is that song. I'm sure you'll like it. (:

Wow...that was unexpected, mine just showed up! Beautiful thick gatefold with some awesome antistatic inner sleeves - hell yeah.

The pic on the extra inlay is incredible..on the other side are credits and stuff. I have no3297, There is no download card included.

Will spin this now during my late breakfast...what a way to start off the day!

Foto%2007.04.16%2010%2017%2005_zpsateasi

Wow...that was unexpected, mine just showed up! Beautiful thick gatefold with some awesome antistatic inner sleeves - hell yeah.

The pic on the extra inlay is incredible..on the other side are credits and stuff. I have no3297, There is no download card included.

Will spin this now during my late breakfast...what a way to start off the day!

Foto%2007.04.16%2010%2017%2005_zpsateasi

Wow!!! Congrats