[PO NOW] DREDG - Catch Without Arms

Mine was certainly wrapped a bit loose and there are a couple ultra-minor corner dings. The packaging sorta rests funny, too, like a book that won't close all the way.

But damn do I like how this thing turned out. I love the cover's texture and all of the spot finishing, not to mention what color the vinyl would up being. Good stuff.

Mine was certainly wrapped a bit loose and there are a couple ultra-minor corner dings. The packaging sorta rests funny, too, like a book that won't close all the way.

But damn do I like how this thing turned out. I love the cover's texture and all of the spot finishing, not to mention what color the vinyl would up being. Good stuff.

Definitely one of the coolest packaging jobs I've seen

They should have just included the booklet in the same opening as the record. That's where the problem is. Also, if you look down the spine, you will see it doesn't have that extra bend like most gatefold albums have to make up for that space/air in the first opening.

The shrink wrap on mine was pretty standard, but the gatefold is a bit 'puffy' for lack of a better term...like you said, it's like a book that won't fully close. That textured cover though...very nice packaging job overall, and I won't complain. Love the artwork booklet too.

Ahhh okay, i have to get that...i never found any information about the specific colour of the uk variant, always thought they were the same everywhere

Edit: regarding the testpress: i'm not so much into testpressings that's why i don't count them to the official stuff. Had the chance to get my hands on a cwa test press but...wasn't worth it for me personally i guess

You'd think that since the Catch Without Arms vinyl sold out having 1250 pressed, that Equal Vision would try & get Dredg to agree to represses of Lietmotif & El Cielo since those were only out of 500 each &

the 1st press ones could stay valuable if the represses were diff colors. Would be a good business opportunity for both ends, but of course it probably won't happen.

I really don't know, sorry.

I found this in the old thread:

noboby catches the deal and think's someboby is wining again... ;) ahh- by the way: if you add 100000 to your shopping cart it says it is limited to 1000.... would bet on this quantity now :)

and this:

think they ended up pressing 1,400