PO: The Get Up Kids

For all you Canadians, stwha is now up for pre-order on amazon.ca.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B00005Y8OL/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1435844258&sr=8-1π=SY200_QL40&keywords=get+up+kids+vinyl&dpPl=1&dpID=51l1W6JDSPL&ref=plSrch

It's a couple cents under 25$ though so no free shipping unless you order something else. I used this as an excuse to pre-order Bleed American repress that is being released the same day :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered 4MM and Woodson from Doghouse.  Thanks for posting that it was back.

Doghouse is sold out now of 4MM :-(

I'm hoping to find a copy of the release that has both the Red Letter Day and Woodson EP's on it. It would be much more convenient together on a 12 inch LP rather than getting Red Letter Day, Woodson, and New Found Mass on separate 10 inch/7 inch releases.

Doghouse is sold out now of 4MM :-(

I'm hoping to find a copy of the release that has both the Red Letter Day and Woodson EP's on it. It would be much more convenient together on a 12 inch LP rather than getting Red Letter Day, Woodson, and New Found Mass on separate 10 inch/7 inch releases.

You have to be a discogs hound. I got mine a while back for a reasonable price, but it took a long time.

• 2 weeks later...
These pretty much cover The Get Up Kids discography right?

Four Minute Mile
Two EPs (Red Letter Day and Woodson)
Something To Write Home About
Eudora
On A Wire
Guilt Show
Simple Science
There Are Rules

Other than these 12 inch LP's, are there any other Get Up Kids records that are "must haves"? I'm basically avoiding any 7 inch and 10 inch releases.

On a side note, I know there are tons of demos, b-sides, and "unreleased" recordings out there. Any chance the band would consider putting out "Eudora Volume 2" or something of the sort?

These pretty much cover The Get Up Kids discography right?

Four Minute Mile

Two EPs (Red Letter Day and Woodson)

Something To Write Home About

Eudora

On A Wire

Guilt Show

Simple Science

There Are Rules

Other than these 12 inch LP's, are there any other Get Up Kids records that are "must haves"? I'm basically avoiding any 7 inch and 10 inch releases.

On a side note, I know there are tons of demos, b-sides, and "unreleased" recordings out there. Any chance the band would consider putting out "Eudora Volume 2" or something of the sort?

Yes to the first bit, no to the second. Eudora was put out to fulfill a contractual obligation to release a certain number of albums, because they were ready to switch labels.

I mean, never say never, but yeah, I don't see another Eudora type compilation.

Personally I stopped listening after On a Wire, but I know a lot of people around here really liked Guilt show and some of the newer stuff. I just can't get into it.

• 4 weeks later...