PO: The Get Up Kids

Anyone want to elaborate on Amazon/ShopRadioCast pre-orders before they are announced? Have the ever not come through? I'm assuming always the same color as everyone else? Other details?

I'm just hesitant because these are announced sometimes much earlier than the label even mentions anything.... (with TWY The Greatest Generation repress was 3 1/2 weeks early....)

this is great news.... but no Canadian preorder yet.

You can pre-order it from Amazon.com even if you're from Canada. It ends up being about 35$CAN with shipping, duty+taxes and exchange rate. This is much cheaper than ordering from HT or Doghouse that will charge anywhere from 15$-30$ just for the shipping to Canada.

So what are thoughts on this then guys? Reckon the Amazon pre-order will be a standard black to go with the Hot Topic colour pressing, or do you think the standard release will be colour too?

I'm in the UK and Hot Topic international shipping is absolutely ridiculous, so hoping for a nice standard press.

Last time I spoke with a dude from Doghouse he said they were thinking of doing a splatter vinyl for the repress. Not sure if that was alongside a standard black or not though.

Vagrant is really odd about their vinyl. It took forever for Saves the Day to get SWYA out, Dashboard has two albums that get near $100 or more from Vagrant that they dont put out again, yet they just re-released a Hold Steady album (Heaven is Wheneveer) for RSD that is still easy to find in stores.

I think the part that makes me feel like they're lazy about it is the SWYA situation you described, and that Can't Slow Down hasn't been reissued recently, nor has Sorry About Tomorrow. Guess it doesn't bother me too much since I have all the vagrant releases I can think of that I want already, but a pain for some.

I think the part that makes me feel like they're lazy about it is the SWYA situation you described, and that Can't Slow Down hasn't been reissued recently, nor has Sorry About Tomorrow. Guess it doesn't bother me too much since I have all the vagrant releases I can think of that I want already, but a pain for some.

Cant Slow Down was Equal Vision. There are a ton of Vagrant stuff that should be reissued, the ALK3 stuff, Anniversary, Dashboard, HRC, etc. Never heard anything as to why they dont either.

Cant Slow Down was Equal Vision. There are a ton of Vagrant stuff that should be reissued, the ALK3 stuff, Anniversary, Dashboard, HRC, etc. Never heard anything as to why they dont either.

Ah, that's right. They've done well keeping From Here to Infirmary in print, Good Mourning though...