PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

my buddy said they played nothing from Tertia. not one song

Someone posted a setlist from early in the tour and "Of Foam And Wave" was on there. Maybe they dropped it?

The first three times through D&D now (caved on the stream 2 days ago, ugh), and I didn't see how that track would fit in the flow of things except to break it up a bit.

I know I've said it before, but the first time seeing them play live, they opened with "Of Foam And Wave" which I liked OK on Tertia, but I was literally fighting back tears from the first note...and I don't cry easily. I do get the feels, but the water usually don't run.

I ordered the Newbury just now. Giving several more listens before comments, except to say It is quite overwhelming in the best way possible. I can't fathom being at one the house shows. Would have been a blabbering idiot.  (right, so no different than baseline, I hear ya).

Very infrequent poster here. Mostly at DF.

Anyway, been reading this thread since last week and nobody here has talked about the misspress of the 180g Black/400, to my surprise. According to the label and Hello, many copies of this were shipped with two A/B sides and no C/D. I didn't experience this, but did get one with a visual nick, that translated into a tick on the A side in the first track. Total bummer. Totally amazing album regardless!

Also, anyone else notice this record sounding very flat tonally? I had to crank the treble in a way I don't normally... on anything else.

Lastly, do you dudes listen to your records or just talk about variants endlessly? Sure looks that way, if you read this thread from the beginning! Not bashing, but seems odd.

Hey, Dan. Nice to see you over here! hope we can do some trades again some time, man.