(PO Soon) FUZZ - II 2XLP 10/23/15

Well, it's 50$ shipped from Rough Trade to where I'm sitting so it plays out the same if I take my chances and order straight from ITR. Might be even cheaper if there isn't a crazy super limited variant. I'm kind of ready to dish out whatever insane amounts as I did for the velvet. Endless love for Fuzz.

27£ seems way too much for a double LP but going off some recent releases it would seem as if UK prices have skyrocketed. Getting anything from Rise Above is a joke these days.

If The Fuzz is pretty just ok then they are doing it right. Garage rock is all about pretty just ok. It's not a genre of greatness. It is a genre of solid, tv dinner mediocrity. T H A T is where its greatness lies. No great, memorable songs. No brilliant guitarists, singers or double bass drum wizard octopi. Dudes emoting and sweating and bleeding, hating their jobs as plumbing supply warehouse grunts and going nowhere chip on their shoulder losers. Does it truly exist in 2015? Lester Bangs would say no, but he died 30 something years ago, so fuck it...

Bring on The Fuzz!

Fuck yeah it exists in 2015 maybe it's just here in Cleveland but there are countless psych and garage bands

Well Cleveland is home to Rocket From The Tombs, Dead Boys, Pagans, Pere Ubu, Electric Eels and Devo(Akron but close enough). I think thats enough to influence some people in Cleveland

Yep, gotta set aside some Fuzz funds.

Judging from the past few ITR releases they no longer send an email announcing when the LPs will be added to the site but have been contacting the mailing list as soon as the product is available, then announcing on social media the next day. Hopefully that (+ this thread) will be enough to ensure no one here misses out.

Pre-order going up FRIDAY!

There is a deluxe /300 on gold ($75), /200 on white and standard black ($25), as well as a sweet shirt with the album artwork.

My wallet is dead.

Info on the /300 deluxe:

DELUXE VERSION: DELUXE VERSION: We will have 300 copies of the deluxe vinyl version. This version will have the album art with black on GOLD foil, and GOLD colored vinyl. It will also include a special edition poster only available with purchase of this version. This version will be: $75.00 + shipping for orders placed outside of the US. The deluxe version will not ship until November.  

I have been fairly lucky with ITR variants so far so I feel comfortable going for a white as awesome as the deluxe would be - 75 is a bit too much for me. 

I have the Ty Segall Band shirt from ITR and it is incredibly detailed and one of the best quality shirts I own. I am expecting much of the same from the new shirts and will be grabbing one as well. 

Pre-order going up FRIDAY!

There is a deluxe /300 on gold ($75), /200 on white and standard black ($25), as well as a sweet shirt with the album artwork.

My wallet is dead.

Info on the /300 deluxe:

DELUXE VERSION: DELUXE VERSION: We will have 300 copies of the deluxe vinyl version. This version will have the album art with black on GOLD foil, and GOLD colored vinyl. It will also include a special edition poster only available with purchase of this version. This version will be: $75.00 + shipping for orders placed outside of the US. The deluxe version will not ship until November.

So on top of that and the standard black, we have:

Rough Trade: "LP - Double LP set housed in a Tip On Gatefold Sleeve. Limited to 400 Copies -  Exclusive Rough Trade Milky Mint Green Coloured Vinyl Version. Comes with Download."

Midheaven: "Limited grey vinyl pressing EXCLUSIVELY through @midheavenrevolver. copies are still very much available."

I'd like that Milky Mint from Rough Trade but I'm not paying £27 +shipping for it.