Deafheaven - New Bermuda

Got that white/solid mix pink. That thing is sexy.

Might just end up getting that, no other variant really meshes well with the cover. I feel odd saying this, but I really don't like having all these options. Moreover, I don't like the fact that there isn't a defined "limited" variant. Going to sleep on it. May just end up waiting until release before making my decision.

Got the white/pink version... No idea how they work this stuff out, but it was cheaper to go through the Europe store vs. UK, even though I'm in the UK.

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

It's because Kings Road Merch Europe is located in Germany and shipping prices there are ridiculously cheap. Even if you send stuff all around the world.

Well all three variants on the EU store now list 500 quantity, but I'm worried about some flimsy cover (I ordered pink) since the 2 colored versions don't have the nice description of the black one.

yep, that's true. Kingsroad EU confirmed that the two colored EU variants do NOT come with the embossed cover. Not sure what to think of this. It might be also possible that the EU black is the same as the US black (same variant, same sleeve) and might therefore turn out as sonically inferior to the colored (read: "genuine") EU pressings. This is pure speculation of course.

Would be kinda weird if the Europe deluxe version wouldn't be the same as the US deluxe version.

My guess is that only the deluxe version (black) will get the embossed cover and the rest (EU+US) will get a normal cover and they just copied the description from the US deluxe version for the other US versions and forgot to remove the embossed cover thing from those sites.