Deafheaven - New Bermuda

I'm not interested in this record/band at all but maybe some of you would like to know that Hellomerch just put up these two variants in their pre-orders section:

Pale Opaque Yellow Vinyl or 12" Pale Opaque Violet Vinyl (BAND EXCLUSIVE limited to 1,000.) 

http://hellomerch.com/collections/pre-orders/products/new-bermuda?variant=5355051140

the hobby is killing me I don't even remember which variant I initially ordered anymore haha

also this snippet from the band's article on pitchfork was interesting 

"It’s worth noting that Anti- came into the picture after talks between Deafheaven and indie stalwart Sub Pop came to a standstill; Clarke and McCoy were troubled by what they felt was a lack of urgency from that label, and were also concerned about the band’s fit on their roster. (A representative from Sub Pop writes in an email: “Though we don’t publicly discuss contract negotiations, we’re great fans of Deafheaven and wish them all the success in the world.”)"

so let's try to break down these variants

US:

coke bottle clear (or has it been changed to translucent green?)

opaque blue

opaque yellow

opaque violet

black

UK:

white/pink

white/green

what else are we missing?

does the clear indie exclusive still exist?

also I think they would've been a good fit on Sub Pop

also I think they would've been a good fit on Sub Pop

Reading that pitchork article you would be really confused what these guys sound like. They call a song a "death metal Wilco", refernce Oasis, name drop Sub Pop. Its like they want to gain the indie rock steet cred outside of metal but than want to say "No we are a metal band, look I have a Metallica t shirt and wrote a riff"

They are fueling the hype machine to cross barriers big time and become huge. Let your music and peoples ears speak for whether or not they like you

P.s

Here is the tracklist with times. Not sure if it has been posted in previous posts

A Brought to the Water 8:37 B Luna 10:14 C Baby Blue 10:06 D1 Come Back 9:16 D2 Gifts For The Earth 8:22

so let's try to break down these variants

US: 

coke bottle clear (or has it been changed to translucent green?)

opaque blue

opaque yellow

opaque violet

black

UK:

white/pink

white/green

what else are we missing?

Flight 13 in Germany had a black/white one up limited to 300 (or something like that - has sold out)

Reading that pitchork article you would be really confused what these guys sound like. They call a song a "death metal Wilco", refernce Oasis, name drop Sub Pop. Its like they want to gain the indie rock steet cred outside of metal but than want to say "No we are a metal band, look I have a Metallica t shirt and wrote a riff"

They are fueling the hype machine to cross barriers big time and become huge. Let your music and peoples ears speak for whether or not they like you

No.