Deafheaven - New Bermuda

I know. Just going by what has been posted by the band and Hello Merch previously.

I sounded angry, didn't I?

A little, but it was funny.  :P

I just don't know if I should roll the dice and have my friend pick up a copy from the show. I really dig that translucent purple. I guess either way I will have a nicer copy. Too bad I'm too lazy to go to the show myself.

The merch table tonight had pretty much the same stuff as the Hello Merch site. The tour variant vinyl and the band exclusive vinyl indeed are the exact same thing and they had plenty of them.

Thanks for the update. I went ahead and gave my friend the money to pick up the purple. At least I know it won't be mangled in the mail.

I'm pretty late to the party on this one, I finally had time last night to sit and listen to this record in full.  My white/pink copy sounds killer!  So many nuances and layers to this record.  I look forward to seeing them next month, though I wish they were playing a smaller venue that doesn't have such a massive upper balcony/open room w/ high ceiling.  I fear a lot of the nuances of this record may get lost in that room.

I'm pretty late to the party on this one, I finally had time last night to sit and listen to this record in full. My white/pink copy sounds killer! So many nuances and layers to this record. I look forward to seeing them next month, though I wish they were playing a smaller venue that doesn't have such a massive upper balcony/open room w/ high ceiling. I fear a lot of the nuances of this record may get lost in that room.

For what it's worth, I caught them on Saturday night at a similarly large venue (complete with upper balconies) and they've never sounded better. It was my fourth[?] time seeing them, including a few cozy venues. I think you'll be pretty pleased. The riffs, especially, shined like no other.

For what it's worth, I caught them on Saturday night at a similarly large venue (complete with upper balconies) and they've never sounded better. It was my fourth[?] time seeing them, including a few cozy venues. I think you'll be pretty pleased. The riffs, especially, shined like no other.

Excellent.  It will definitely be a big change since the last time I saw them was 2 blocks down the street at a small club that holds 150 people.  That.  Show.  Was.  Epic.