Deafheaven - New Bermuda

Nah. The purple is the "band color" and they'll have copies with them on tour. At least as far as has been posted and mentioned by them. Let's see if any surprises once the tour starts.

Well, my friend is working the show on Saturday, so I guess I will give her money and tell her to keep her eyes out or something of the sort. Thanks!

Yes they are. I am pressing a record right now and it's going to be 6-8 months.

This is very accurate. However, it has been said time and again that it is foolish to not set a release date that is beyond the expected completion date for vinyl given the current climate.

I have two releases at the plant that I haven't even started promo for yet because I know that it will be an eternity before they're done.

If no one gets back to you tonight, I can check tomorrow.

Thanks. My friend is working the Fillmore tomorrow, so I wanted to find out ahead of time if I needed to run her some money. Tempted to go because the new album is really impressive. I wasn't into their last show I saw at Rickshaw Stop. I think they opened for Boris? George sounded like a petulant child throwing a tantrum. I think the vocals on the new album have dramatically improved. I don't know if it's technique or mixing?

This is very accurate. However, it has been said time and again that it is foolish to not set a release date that is beyond the expected completion date for vinyl given the current climate.

I have two releases at the plant that I haven't even started promo for yet because I know that it will be an eternity before they're done.

It probably depends a lot on the plant and format and numbers. I just had a 7" pressed thru Pirates and it was about 3.5 months from the time I gave them the finished music and art to receiving the finished product. With all of the variants and in the numbers they must be pressing I can see how it could take considerably longer for them.

Can someone grab me a tour variant purple, please? They don't come here until mid November!

IT IS NOT A TOUR VARIANT! It's just copies of the band color that you can also and still get from their Hello Merch:

http://hellomerch.com/collections/deafheaven/products/new-bermuda?variant=5356433604

IT IS NOT A TOUR VARIANT! It's just copies of the band color that you can also and still get from their Hello Merch:

http://hellomerch.com/collections/deafheaven/products/new-bermuda?variant=5356433604

You are probably right, but it doesn't match the description on their page. That picture does not show a record that is opaque.