Deafheaven - New Bermuda

I got my pink and green EU copy today. The deluxe (covers) are still not there so that'll take some more time.

Her are my pictures of the green, pink, black/white, and the (free) poster:

Green (500):

GuMe9vv.jpg

Pink (500):

sZkt70t.jpg

Black/White (1500):

lkjikpc.jpg

Poster:

XkVuadh.jpg

Note that the green and pink one are looking way whiter in those pictures than they actually are. Tried to get a different view on the pink by holding it into the light but that didn't turn out so great. Anyways, they're much greener/pinker than in those pictures.

Now still waiting for the purple band color, the black deluxe and the blue & yellow US copies. Man this was expensive.

Note that the green and pink one are looking way whiter in those pictures than they actually are. Tried to get a different view on the pink by holding it into the light but that didn't turn out so great. Anyways, they're much greener/pinker than in those pictures.

Now still waiting for the purple band color, the black deluxe and the blue & yellow US copies. Man this was expensive.

don't forget to grab a translucent green! thx for pics. i'm kinda glad they are whiter than the preorder photos.

also received a shipping confirmation for my order from Kingsroad on monday, it says it's shipped via "DHL Express" (I live in Germany, about 1 hour drive from their warehouse away). Tracking is stuck with the first step since then, though. hopefully it's just an update error and it will be delivered today. Waiting on this is really hard!

Also, thanks for the pics on the last page! To be honest, that green marble looks a bit cooler than the pale pink version (which I ordered as well). I guess a pink/white marble (like that for Caspian's "Live at Old South Church") would have been so awesome with the cover art.

Finally getting around to listening to the DL and I have to say I am really impressed with this, so far. It sounds like they have grown by leaps and bounds. I know it is heresy to say this on VC, but I was completely unimpressed with Sunbather. I always play Roads to Judah and feel it's much more immediate and gripping than Sunbather. Now, the wait to listen to this on the turntable.