Deafheaven - New Bermuda

Hey guys, got my copy through a couple of weeks back when I was away travelling so I've only just had the chance to open it up. Unfortunately, there are a few problems... Was meant to get the white / pink variant, but I actually have two slightly off-white (with a tiny pink tint) records, with a bunch of pink / black scuffs & marks on them... Anyone else had similar problems or was I just unlucky?! (Sorry if this has already been commented on, but I am at work so don't have too much time to check through every post on this thread)

Really bummed... Love the album and couldn't wait to give it a spin... Guess I'll be waiting a bit longer!

Hey guys, got my copy through a couple of weeks back when I was away travelling so I've only just had the chance to open it up. Unfortunately, there are a few problems... Was meant to get the white / pink variant, but I actually have two slightly off-white (with a tiny pink tint) records, with a bunch of pink / black scuffs & marks on them... Anyone else had similar problems or was I just unlucky?! (Sorry if this has already been commented on, but I am at work so don't have too much time to check through every post on this thread)

Really bummed... Love the album and couldn't wait to give it a spin... Guess I'll be waiting a bit longer!

I'm semi-sure that's what all the white/pinks turned out like.

I got my pink and green EU copy today. The deluxe (covers) are still not there so that'll take some more time.

Her are my pictures of the green, pink, black/white, and the (free) poster:

Green (500):

GuMe9vv.jpg

Pink (500):

sZkt70t.jpg

Black/White (1500):

lkjikpc.jpg

Poster:

XkVuadh.jpg

Posted this a few pages earlier. Does your copy looks like this?

Hey, thanks for the pics... The pink 'marbling' (if you can call it that) is hardly there - on maybe two or three small areas you can just about see it, but other than that there are a few random dark pink marks and some black marks too, with one long (about 4 inch) dark black line. Other than that, it's just two white records, with a slight pink tint. Not too happy with the product if I am honest!

Hey, thanks for the pics... The pink 'marbling' (if you can call it that) is hardly there - on maybe two or three small areas you can just about see it, but other than that there are a few random dark pink marks and some black marks too, with one long (about 4 inch) dark black line. Other than that, it's just two white records, with a slight pink tint. Not too happy with the product if I am honest!

Just return it and ask them to press you a darker copy. That's what I did.

What am I talking about? I purchased a double vinyl that is damaged and also slightly disappointing in it's colouring... Perhaps I am alone in thinking that I'd prefer that not to be the case?!

I don't believe you that the black streaks are damage is all. Are they visibly raised off the record?

They are completely straight black lines, as though someone has taken a permanent marker and a ruler to the records. If they are meant to be there then Deafheaven need to shoot the pressing plant and designers!

I edited in another question. Please show a picture if you can so we can help you.