Deafheaven - New Bermuda

No more purple available on tour. Only on SH now.

Was just coming to post this.  Merch guy told me they ran out of New Bermuda LPs last night.  Didn't mention picking more up later on (but I didn't ask either).  Show was great overall though.  The set list was pretty much split between Sunbather and New Bermuda.  They also played Kettle to the Coil, which was cool to see.  I'd go on a bit more, but I've had a few pints and I'm a tad sleepy.

Is there any reason I shouldn't grab the coke bottle clear when I end up picking one of these up?

My only other interest is in clear or black.

Zero reason not to. I'm just hoping that there is indeed a coke bottle variant, after all is said and done with these bizarre variant changes and their descriptions.

Zero reason not to. I'm just hoping that there is indeed a coke bottle variant, after all is said and done with these bizarre variant changes and their descriptions.

Is it Bullmoose that changed from clear to coke bottle? I thought that was the case, but checking their site it still says its clear.

Is it Bullmoose that changed from clear to coke bottle? I thought that was the case, but checking their site it still says its clear.

I believe clear is still the "indie exclusive", last I heard, which is what Bullmoose is rolling with. As far as I know, anyway.

Perfect; and agreed. If it resembles in person how it is pictured, it is going to look amazing.

There's just so much information in here on pressing quality, prices, and sleeve quality/deluxe versions, I wasn't sure if I should steer towards clear.

Yeah, the press info is all over the place right now. Quantities seem to be locked in, but so far "pale lavender" = translucent purple, "translucent green-white mix" = light seafoam, "pink and white marble" = white with a pink tint, etc. And based off the latest batch of e-mail updates from KRM, I think they're calling the coke bottle "translucent green", now. Weird. I wholly agree that a coke bottle variant that resembles the mockup would look swell.

But at the end of the day, the colors don't mean anything if you're concerned about sound. And on that front, the general opinion is that there isn't much difference from variant to variant. Apparently the US press edges out the Euro copies, just barely. (The US copies also feature a beast of a jacket. It's really a win-win.) I would assume that all US variants will sound as good as the purple "band" copies out there.

Is the Vinyl Me Please version different than any of the others? Isn't that what VMP does? Different colors or editions?

From the email they sent out:

• Limited to 1,000
  • Exclusive lavender color (shared with band)
  • Heavyweight Gatefold LP Jacket with sculptural embossing

Far more likely to be the same one than not.

From the email they sent out:

• Limited to 1,000
  • Exclusive lavender color (shared with band)
  • Heavyweight Gatefold LP Jacket with sculptural embossing

Far more likely to be the same one than not.

They should give their load back to HelloMerch and/or the band so folks without this subscription can get a copy. :)

Is the Vinyl Me Please version different than any of the others? Isn't that what VMP does? Different colors or editions?

Same one. Instagram they say "Band Exclusive".

.....thats not coke-bottle clear?

So... is that band purple completely gone now from HelloMerch?

I pre-ordered the yellow, and I want to get the purple instead. I hate working so much... otherwise I'd just sit on here and figure all this shit out myself.

That turquoise does look pretty nice, its actually the exact same color as the side bars and background of this forum on my computer!