PO Now: Sigur Ros "Takk" Repress

Are there any differences between the Takk repress and OG?

From the store... 

FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE ITS INITIAL RELEASE, THE VINYL RECORD COMES PACKAGED ON 2 X 12-INCH, PLUS 1 X ONE-SIDED ETCHED 10-INCH. THE ALBUM ARTWORK IS THE ORIGINAL DEBOSSED AND DIE-CUT SLEEVE, WITH PRINTED INNERBAGS, ALL DONE TO THE BAND’S EXACTING SPECIFICATIONS. ALL VINYL IS 180 GRAM.

So I assume they will be almost identical other than feeling special that you are an OG holder.

Someone posted this review on Discogs--it sounds like someone on here writing a prank review:

sounds like garbage.. noise on all sides. unbelievable! packaging is really nice though.. crisp and firm. no seam splits or dented corners. just trashy noise on all sides of each record, especially side F. still a 9/10 cause no seam splits or dented corners.

Got mine from Sigur Ros direct today. Sounds phenomenal and is dead quiet. The packaging is nothing short of amazing and it arrived with no damage at all. So happy to finally have this in my collection.

PS: some of the album is supposed to have crackling in it for those who don't know it very well