The best Of Nicktoons - Zavvi Exclusive - 400 only

Not going to lie, I work at Zavvi.com but only way I could find to submit news was to post a thread...

http://www.zavvi.com/merch-vinyl/the-best-of-nicktoons-ost-1lp-zavvi-exclusive-limited-green-slime-vinyl-400-only/11159073.html

May be of interest, may not.

Live on Thursday at midday UK time. 400 only on lime green.

Not 'sold out' yet, just crap functionality that does not allow 'Coming Soon'

Cheers

If you really do work at zavvi, would you be down to answer some questions (either here or via PM), mostly regarding the flow of information about upcoming releases?

Zavvi is in dire need of some actual presence in online communities, I know there is some communication on hidefninja, but only behind closed doors and info is always presented indirectly. Places like this (meaning VC) only work well when the communication goes both ways, so if you starting threads on here will result in some actual conversation and interaction from zavvi, I welcome it wholeheartedly. If not, if the idea is to only use it as ad space, you'll find that this place will reject it quickly.

Is it not who bought out a load of HMV stores over here in the UK?

Virgin stores I think. Promise this is before I look it up.

Zavvi was an entertainment retail chain in the United Kingdom and Ireland, originally Virgin Megastores. Zavvi was formed in September 2007 when a management buy-out team purchased the company from Richard Branson's Virgin Group.

It was the UK's largest independent entertainment retailer before being placed in administration on 24 December 2008.[4] Store closures took place from January 2009, with the last to cease trading on 20 February. HMV purchased 19 Zavvi stores to be merged into the HMV chain. Former managing director Simon Douglas and business partner Les Whitfield purchased five of the stores to form Head Entertainment,[5] all of which eventually closed in early 2009 after less than a year of opening.[6] On 2 March 2009, The Hut Group relaunched the Zavvi website.[7]