Underoath - They're Only Chasing Safety / Define the Great Line Tour Repress

tlr

So I can EZ-Pass it. 

In all honesty, for what you get for $60 isn't horrible. A 2xLP of two albums on 180g, a show ticket, and some goodies. If I was a fan I would go for it, but I can live without it. Plus Kyle of EZ did the design, so that's pretty sweet (he did some designs for me when I had a clothing line).

Kyle Crawford really nailed these designs and did fantastic with the merch too.

If anyone had to work with Underoath, it would be him. He has the style to go with the band.

I just don't want a single LP version of DTGL. It was a double for a reason.

It's 46 minutes. I have a few single LPs this long that sound good but they were all mastered by some of the best in the business. Also, they're pressing it on white vinyl which is one of the worst-sounding compounds of vinyl there is. There's no way it'll sound better than the double black version.

It's 46 minutes. I have a few single LPs this long that sound good but they were all mastered by some of the best in the business. Also, they're pressing it on white vinyl which is one of the worst-sounding compounds of vinyl there is. There's no way it'll sound better than the double black version.

I'd be fine with white if it were a double, but the combination of the two doesn't have me at ease haha.

Yeah, pretty shitty. Self Help Fest is not something I want to go to and I doubt they'll play both albums at a fest. I might just go to Vegas since it's a Saturday show.

Just as an FYI, 'Self Help Fest' was their first announced reunion show. In an interview about it, they discuss playing both albums, which led everyone who was trying to pinpoint what they were gonna do when the countdown clock ended to realize it was going to be a double album tour. Here's a link to their interview about Self Help Fest: http://tinyurl.com/UOSelfHelpFest

Peace,

~trexelist

Just as an FYI, 'Self Help Fest' was their first announced reunion show. In an interview about it, they discuss playing both albums, which led everyone who was trying to pinpoint what they were gonna do when the countdown clock ended to realize it was going to be a double album tour. Here's a link to their interview about Self Help Fest: http://tinyurl.com/UOSelfHelpFest

Peace,

~trexelist

thanks?

I would still love to see solo re-releases. I'm thinking TOCS repressed as the special edition with Bannon artwork on a gatefold jacket, 2x12" mastered at 45 RPM and including the bonus tracks (Smic Tague might not fit, I wouldn't really be too upset), pressed on transparent green or cokebottle. Then DTGL with the special edition artwork on a gatefold jacket, 2x12" pressed on black, transparent sea blue, or clear with black smoke.