Underoath - They're Only Chasing Safety / Define the Great Line Tour Repress

tlr

I just did a Google image search of prima donna at work to find something worthwhile to post and apparently there's an extensive line of bras with the same name. Knowing how sensitive my organization is, I'll be getting called to HR by the end of the day. 

I just did a Google image search of prima donna at work to find something worthwhile to post and apparently there's an extensive line of bras with the same name. Knowing how sensitive my organization is, I'll be getting called to HR by the end of the day. 

This is a picture of a horse whose name is Skips Supreme Adonna who was for sale for $1,600 some time in the past via Google images:

$_35.JPG

All hail the Supreme Adonna.

So... are all the VIP packages sold out except for Idaho and Utah? That's insane. Haven't seen Underoath live (and this might be my only time) and I want to go all out! I actually bought a ticket for the Farwell Tour but eventually couldn't make the 13 hour drive to Dallas...

So... are all the VIP packages sold out except for Idaho and Utah? That's insane. Haven't seen Underoath live (and this might be my only time) and I want to go all out! I actually bought a ticket for the Farwell Tour but eventually couldn't make the 13 hour drive to Dallas...

Looks like you're going to Idaho.

That's terrible if they aren't going to press these albums separately. The whole tour seems like a huge cash grab anyway. Regular tickets are $33 without any of the fees. I haven't paid over $30 for a concert in a really long time, maybe ever. Shit like the "only get the vinyl if you get the VIP tickets" pisses me off. They're basically saying I don't give two shits about you, just give us your $$. 

That's terrible if they aren't going to press these albums separately. The whole tour seems like a huge cash grab anyway. Regular tickets are $33 without any of the fees. I haven't paid over $30 for a concert in a really long time, maybe ever. Shit like the "only get the vinyl if you get the VIP tickets" pisses me off. They're basically saying I don't give two shits about you, just give us your $$.

Doing a reunion tour two years after a farewell tour is NOTHING BUT A CASHGRAB.

Spencer said in an interview about Sleepwave that he started the first SW tour with $.37 in his bank account. We all know Sleepwave wasn't too successful.