Jump to content

Recommended Posts

SOLD

 

As I said before, my copy of Human Fall Flat arrived with some pretty awful scratch marks through like 1 1/2 songs on side A.

 

Super Rare was awesome enough to send me a replacement copy and it looks and sounds great.

 

So if anyone wants a free Human Fall Flat record, I’d give it to you since it’s just going to sit around. Just asking that you pay me $5 for shipping. PM me if interested.

Edited by Ogrejoyed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2018 at 11:31 AM, ghost said:

What up with this for Distant Worlds II?

 

Item Under Review

This item is currently unavailable because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pug__Face said:

What up with this for Distant Worlds II?

 

Item Under Review

This item is currently unavailable because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

Lots of people in the video game vinyl facebook group were saying it was super poorly packaged and ended up getting damaged in transit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pug__Face said:

What up with this for Distant Worlds II?

 

Item Under Review

This item is currently unavailable because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

I ordered a copy and they ended up shipping me a copy of DW1 (returned it).  I think maybe they did that to enough people that there were complaints to fix the item listing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DoublesGuy said:

Lots of people in the video game vinyl facebook group were saying it was super poorly packaged and ended up getting damaged in transit.

 

13 hours ago, thievedrelic said:

I ordered a copy and they ended up shipping me a copy of DW1 (returned it).  I think maybe they did that to enough people that there were complaints to fix the item listing.

 

11 hours ago, woofwoofgrr said:

I ordered it and received a DW II in good condition. I guess i'm one of the lucky few.

 

Ahhhh. I got a shipment notification this morning for DWII , so we shall see what luck holds for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lethalenforcer said:

This is the same label that's attempting to sell expensive bundles that contain 5 variants of Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls for like $150.

Ross has a hundred page hate thread on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dougie Jones said:

Dang, I just watched the trailer they have on the website. The covers sound lame. I retract my statement from earlier.

Seems in line with all their other releases as far as being lame is concerned.

 

Here's the thread for anyone that hasn't seen it lol http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/108821-etr-superfans/

Edited by Sunshine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I can hear, I really like the Breath of the Wild track (how can you not?) and the Shovel Knight track. 

 

As far as the rest of the record, it is a pretty odd tracklist. I respect it for being different, but it’s such a weird mix of odd covers. But I’m hoping that it’s much better listening through it entirely rather than 10 second clips. In the end if it’s not that great it was only $20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Ogrejoyed said:

From what I can hear, I really like the Breath of the Wild track (how can you not?) and the Shovel Knight track. 

 

As far as the rest of the record, it is a pretty odd tracklist. I respect it for being different, but it’s such a weird mix of odd covers. But I’m hoping that it’s much better listening through it entirely rather than 10 second clips. In the end if it’s not that great it was only $20.

*$30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×