3 hours ago, The Saint said:

This is for you, friend. https://ghost-ramp.myshopify.com/products/night-in-the-woods

Hefty price tag though. I'm on the fence.

I KNEW when I saw I had a notification that someone quoted me in this topic that this would be it haha.  Luckily today is pay day so I got it.  The price did hurt a bunch though, but I’ve been waiting for this for so long.  Thanks for the heads up!

Hello all! In celebration of the forthcoming CASTLEVANIA: REQUIEM for PS4, we are honored to present the soundtracks to CASTLEVANIA: RONDO OF BLOOD/DRACULA X and CASTLEVANIA: SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT - available for the first time on vinyl.

We also have all new colorways of previously released titles CASTLEVANIA, CASTLEVANIA II: SIMON'S QUEST and CASTLEVANIA III: DRACULA'S CURSE.

As usual, new releases go on sale on Wednesdays at NOON (CT) via mondotees.com.

163a6f68-9288-4de3-8341-33c5278bf8b1.jpg
1f06113b-7e1e-47ea-8099-4c58a53a77b4.jpg
MONDO
CASTLEVANIA: SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT - ORIGINAL VIDEO GAME SOUNDTRACK 2XLP. Composed by Konami Kukeiha Club. Artwork by Jasmin Darnell. Available on three different colorways: 2X 180 Gram Black, Gold, and Bone (limited to 1,000 copies), 2X 180 Gram Bone / Silver Swirl with White splatter, and 2X 180 Gram Translucent Red colored vinyl. Expected to Ship Early November 2018. $35

Mondo, in partnership with Konami, is proud to present the soundtrack to one of the most iconic and important video games of all time: CASTLEVANIA: SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT.

Originally released for Playstation, SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT is considered one of the most essential video games of all time and one of the parents of the genre now known as 'Metroidvania.' The story follows Alucard, the son of Dracula, directly after the events of RONDO OF BLOOD, and his investigation into the sudden reappearance of his father's castle.

This double LP features 41 tracks from the game (including 7 bonus tracks from the Sega Saturn version of the game) all remastered for vinyl and featuring all new original artwork by Jasmin Darnell. Available on three different colorways: 2X 180 Gram Black, Gold, and Bone (limited to 1,000 copies), 2X 180 Gram Bone / Silver Swirl with White Splatter, and 2X 180 Gram Translucent Red colored vinyl.

abe75368-e5b3-4d09-90c0-373bf8d4b8aa.jpg
ddad4423-dc6f-40dd-b4fe-c4bc6ad3d6a1.jpg

5fb84edb-6985-4da7-a52f-c2e315d9fa6b.jpg
MONDO
CASTLEVANIA: RONDO OF BLOOD / DRACULA X - ORIGINAL VIDEO GAME SOUNDTRACK 2XLP. 
Music by Konami Kukeiha Club. Artwork by Oliver Barrett. Pressed on 2X 180 Gram Colored vinyl (Disc 1: Blue with Black Splatter and Disc 2: Red with Black Splatter). Expected to Ship Early November 2018. $35

Mondo is thrilled to premiere the next in our on-going CASTLEVANIA soundtrack series with the PC-Engine title CASTLEVANIA: RONDO OF BLOOD, and the game's Super Nintendo port CASTLEVANIA: DRACULA X. 

Originally released only in Japan on the PC-Engine (a system known in the US as the TurboGrafx-16), RONDO OF BLOOD is one of the most widely missed chapters of the CASTLEVANIA saga. Better known now as the "prequel" to the hugely popular and influential title CASTLEVANIA: SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT (the first level of which is a re-creation of the final battle of RONDO OF BLOOD). The story follows Richter Belmont, descendent of Simon and Trevor, on his journey to save his girlfriend and her little sister Maria from the clutches of Dracula.

The game was eventually ported to the Super Nintendo Entertainment System a few years later but due to the limitations of the hardware, the port of RONDO OF BLOOD was re-made and re-named CASTLEVANIA: DRACULA X - a streamlined and more linear version of the game, featuring a soundtrack better suited to the system's capabilities.

Featuring artwork by Oliver Barrett and pressed on 2X 180 Gram vinyl (Disc 1: Blue with Black Splatter and Disc 2: Red with Black Splatter).

3c599221-c60a-4c5b-ac64-1ad0a33f0a29.jpg

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY THE “NIGHT IN THE WOODS” SOUNDTRACK:

I received an email from Ghost Ramp AFTER I placed my order that if anyone orders anything from their store through my referral link, they’ll get 20% off.  Says I will too, but I don’t think there’s any point now haha.

Heres the link: http://ghostramp.refr.cc/adamripley

From Spacelab9:

OUTLAST 
Trilogy of Terror Double LP
LIMITED TO 300 COPIES ON GLOW IN THE DARK VINYL
 PRE-SALE BEGINS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27th @ 10am EST

Album includes the full 31 tracks of score music from the fan-favorite survival horror game series including Outlast (2013), Whistleblower (2014) and Outlast 2 (2017). Decrepit double-LP package captures the visceral horror that is OUTLAST with a die-cut peep-hole on the cover through which different bloody scenes can be viewed depending on how the insert is placed inside the jacket. Glow-in-the-dark ink reveals hidden messages on the jacket so that you can enjoy the musical madness in the dark - if you dare!

DELUXE PACKAGING FEATURES:

• Die-cut "peep hole" cover.
• Glow in the dark print on jacket.
• Insert with multiple gory scenes from the game.
• 300 copies on Glow In The Dark Vinyl.

* FREE USPS MEDIA MAIL SHIPPING AVAILABLE FOR ALL DOMESTIC U.S. PRE-ORDERS PLACED BEFORE NOVEMBER 3RD.

54 minutes ago, N8TRU1 said:

From Spacelab9:

OUTLAST 
Trilogy of Terror Double LP
LIMITED TO 300 COPIES ON GLOW IN THE DARK VINYL
 PRE-SALE BEGINS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27th @ 10am EST

Album includes the full 31 tracks of score music from the fan-favorite survival horror game series including Outlast (2013), Whistleblower (2014) and Outlast 2 (2017). Decrepit double-LP package captures the visceral horror that is OUTLAST with a die-cut peep-hole on the cover through which different bloody scenes can be viewed depending on how the insert is placed inside the jacket. Glow-in-the-dark ink reveals hidden messages on the jacket so that you can enjoy the musical madness in the dark - if you dare!

DELUXE PACKAGING FEATURES:

• Die-cut "peep hole" cover.
• Glow in the dark print on jacket.
• Insert with multiple gory scenes from the game.
• 300 copies on Glow In The Dark Vinyl.

* FREE USPS MEDIA MAIL SHIPPING AVAILABLE FOR ALL DOMESTIC U.S. PRE-ORDERS PLACED BEFORE NOVEMBER 3RD.

Was this from an e-mail? Are there any pics?

3 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Was this from an e-mail? Are there any pics?

Yeah it was from an e-mail. There's 3 artwork pics in the newsletter but 2 of them were compressed to fit so I didn't upload them here. Whenever the link is up I'll try to remember to link it back here.

16 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

This release is amazing. Got it off Amazon Japan and got it two days ago. It looks and sounds awesome. 

19 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

I have known about this but I've never found a 'good' price

• 2 weeks later...