Ultra rare Marcel Evans 45" record ?

Joe_l

Has anyone ever seen a 45 of Marcel Evans by Pristine Records located in Whitney Texas (THE SINGER / DON'T WANT NO STRANGERS )? Produced by Joel Gentry and recorded with Dale Van Horne 
This is a really cool piece of musical history that I own from the great Marcel Evans as it is also autographed on the sleeve and dated in the year 1993 but it wasn't until 1997 when he had his first country album, "The Singer," which earned him the title of CMA Mississippi Lifetime State Ambassador of Country Music. Anyone have an idea of what this gem might be worth? I may have to contact someone in Nashville to get a better idea of what this might be worth as his home and all his belongings/memorabilia were lost due to hurricane Katrina. I have also never seen anything autographed by The Great Marcel Evans for sale.

Has anyone ever seen a 45" of Marcel Evans by Pristine Records located in Whitney Texas (THE SINGER / DON'T WANT NO STRANGERS )? Produced by Joel Gentry and recorded with Dale Van Horne

This is a really cool piece of musical history that I own from the great Marcel Evans as it is also autographed on the sleeve and dated in the year 1993 but it wasn't until 1997 when he had his first country album, "The Singer," which earned him the title of CMA Mississippi Lifetime State Ambassador of Country Music. Anyone have an idea of what this gem might be worth? I may have to contact someone in Nashville to get a better idea of what this might be worth as his home and all his belongings/memorabilia were lost due to hurricane Katrina. I have also never seen anything autographed by The Great Marcel Evans for sale.

Great.

I dunno guys, I searched on Discogs and Bing and didn't find shit on this thing. Granted, I spent 3 minutes trying to do so, but it is kinda obscure.

If it's that rare, why would anyone want it? I have a record of my dad playing in a junior high jazz band. It doesn't even say the name of the band or the school. And it may not even be my dad at all. Anyone want it for $1000? Will accept all reasonable offers.

• 1 month later...

WOW! I have never seen so many people that claim to be collectors act so rude about a question over a typo. It appears this site is full of 5 year olds that claim they know everything about everything. I have a MBA and I came to this site for guidance from so called experts in vinyl collecting. The results received here are very disappointing and reflect on the creditability of this site and its members. The only thing I see collecting here are insults not vinyl.

Thank you, (sarcasm)

WOW! I have never seen so many people that claim to be collectors act so rude about a question over a typo. It appears this site is full of 5 year olds that claim they know everything about everything. I have a MBA and I came to this site for guidance from so called experts in vinyl collecting. The results received here are very disappointing and reflect on the creditability of this site and its members. The only thing I see collecting here are insults not vinyl.

Thank you, (sarcasm)

I apologize for their behavior sir. They clearly didn't know who you were, Joe. I hope that when speaking to our management about how you can't credit us with praise please remember that some of us still deserve our creditability.

Thank you, (sarcasm)

If only you mentioned the MBA in the first post, you'd have been treated with the respect you deserve.

Thank you, (sarcasm)

If you actually took some time to look at the threads on this site you would have known that pretty much no one here is going to be able to answer your question. If you have a question about Blink 182, recently re-released soundtracks that no one really listens to, or how many variants exist of the new Deafheaven lp, then you would have hit the jackpot.

You seem to know a lot about this record, so I don't know if this was a way to generate an ebay sale or not? People here get easily annoyed when someone just pops in with a "How much is this worth?" question without even looking at the content of the site. And yes, people do collect insults here. Sometimes funny, sometimes not so much. Good luck in your search.