There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

42 minutes ago, futures said:

"hair was too straight today" "hair is too blonde"
when building a conspiracy theory, differing lighting scenarios and hair straighteners don't exist.

can't even begin with the stupidity of the finger length lol

& no, i'm not a supporter of hillary. but yall are acting real stupid in here.

If anyone actually beilieves any of this shit I'm going to cry.

Bone spurs kept Trump from 'Nam. I've prayed every day since hearing that that he doesn't have to endure that awful disease that could have left him paralyzed breathing from a tube. They cleared up though (miracle) long before I was born so maybe my prayers were heard by the millions of others worried sick about it.

Bone spurs.

Bone spurs.

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

FDR had god damn polio.

Even the healthiest person alive could faint/collapse if they've got pneumonia and are dehydrated. How is this the issue people are focusing on?

we've covered many issues over the 55 pages of this thread. frequently blacking out and having your lifeless corpse of a body carried around is only one of the latest reasons hillary clinton is unfit for office. laughing my ass off at the FDR comparisons tho. LMFAO. keep em coming.

1 hour ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Wait, there are users here who think anyone posting jokes about body doubles and clones actually believes that shit? Wow.

*is actually not surprised at all*

The campaign is being discussed elsewhere in the world/internet. There are people who actually believe it.

I was 99.9% sure the clone talk here was a joke

54 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

we've covered many issues over the 55 pages of this thread. frequently blacking out and having your lifeless corpse of a body carried around is only one of the latest reasons hillary clinton is unfit for office. laughing my ass off at the FDR comparisons tho. LMFAO. keep em coming.

I compared a presidential candidate's health to a former president's, yes.

1 minute ago, abovetheearth said:

65% of trump supporters believe Obama is Muslim

59% believe he wasnt born in US

so yeah, 'actually believes this shit' comes to mind.

It's impossible for me to comprehend that that many people in our country are that stupid.

Edited by Thomas³

7 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

on the flip side, will smith, a vocal anti-trumper, believes that Xenu was the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who 75 million years ago brought billions of his people to Earth (then known as "Teegeeack") in DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes, and killed them with hydrogen bombs. 

20 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

The campaign is being discussed elsewhere in the world/internet. There are people who actually believe it.

I was talking about this specific thread on this specific message board, but whatevs. 

| | | * * * * I N T E R N E T * * * * | | |

34 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Well there is actual news sites posting body double stories....so....

so... here's a good article i found on the internet about someone asking the archangel michael if hillary is a clone (the answer may surprise you):

http://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/09/10/archangel-michael-hillary-clinton-clones/

here's another great article raising sound questions on whether or not hillary clinton is already dead:

https://theguttertrash.com/2016/09/12/exclusive-is-hillary-clinton-already-dead/

1 hour ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Wait, there are users here who think anyone posting jokes about body doubles and clones actually believes that shit? Wow.

*is actually not surprised at all*

41 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

36 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

36 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

It's impossible for me to comprehend that that many people in our country are that stupid.

Don't ever feel like you're stupid guys, my dad tried to tell me last night that France had voted to bring back the guillotine to decapitate terrorists, suspected terrorists, and anyone who didn't comply to whatever the fuck new laws they passed about religious headcovers or whatever that was about. He was talking about how great it was that they had the balls to do it and were taking the world in the direction we needed to deal with the devil's religion.

Yes, people can be that stupid.

8 minutes ago, Holo said:

Don't ever feel like you're stupid guys, my dad tried to tell me last night that France had voted to bring back the guillotine to decapitate terrorists, suspected terrorists, and anyone who didn't comply to whatever the fuck new laws they passed about religious headcovers or whatever that was about. He was talking about how great it was that they had the balls to do it and were taking the world in the direction we needed to deal with the devil's religion.

Yes, people can be that stupid.

you should buy your dad a beer.