There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

Dr. Oz, after his assessment of Trump, came out with his statement clearing him of any health issues and being fit enough to run for POTUS.

"His index finger is the strongest, the best, the most amazing finger"

Trump confirmed.

Everyone says so; they all come up to me and say
"Mr Trump your finger is so BIG, so amazing I can't believe it"
And I say "thank you, it IS the BEST finger"

Edited by abovetheearth

Harry Reid destroyed the Big Don:

"I may not be able to see out of my right eye, but with my good eye, I can see that Trump is a man who inherited his money and spent his entire life pretending like he earned it," he continued. "In Searchlight, we learned a thing or two about hard work that Trump may not have learned at his boarding school. Trump rips off working people with scams like Trump University. And while the people he ripped off suffer, Trump sits at the posh resort he bought with his daddy's money, with no understanding of the misery he caused."

Reid also knocked Trump's "Ponzi-scheme fraud of a ‘charity.'"

"Why did Trump appear to use his charity to enrich himself and bribe elected officials who were investigating his scams? Why does Trump refuse to cut ties with business interests that would allow him to exploit American foreign policy to enrich himself? What is Trump hiding in his tax returns?" he asked in the statement.

"I may not be able to see out of my right eye, but with my good eye, I can see that Trump is a man who inherited his money and spent his entire life pretending like he earned it," he continued. "In Searchlight, we learned a thing or two about hard work that Trump may not have learned at his boarding school. Trump rips off working people with scams like Trump University. And while the people he ripped off suffer, Trump sits at the posh resort he bought with his daddy's money, with no understanding of the misery he caused."

"Why did Trump appear to use his charity to enrich himself and bribe elected officials who were investigating his scams? Why does Trump refuse to cut ties with business interests that would allow him to exploit American foreign policy to enrich himself? What is Trump hiding in his tax returns?" he asked in the statement.

53 minutes ago, jerseydave77 said:

LOL. harry reid...

20160323983288031.jpg

5 hours ago, FlippingOut said:

Wah wah Trump is racist. I won't be voting for him but what about him is racist? Secured borders? It truly is the Left playing the race card time and again. That's one thing he's got right. 

There's a pretty good compilation of links here that should answer your question: https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4r2yxs/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is/

14 hours ago, AlexH. said:

There's a pretty good compilation of links here that should answer your question: https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4r2yxs/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is/

I don't have the time, energy or desire to defend every dumb or questionable thing Trump has ever said or done. However, it appears that many of the articles linked on that subreddit are from very liberal news outlets. Where's the balance in that? If I gave you several links to Fox News, Breitbart and so on, wouldn't that weaken the point I was trying to argue? I want to know both sides of any argument, so I can better understand and evaluate my own conclusions, and to also get a fair look at something. 

9 hours ago, FlippingOut said:

I don't have the time, energy or desire to defend every dumb or questionable thing Trump has ever said or done. However, it appears that many of the articles linked on that subreddit are from very liberal news outlets. Where's the balance in that? If I gave you several links to Fox News, Breitbart and so on, wouldn't that weaken the point I was trying to argue? I want to know both sides of any argument, so I can better understand and evaluate my own conclusions, and to also get a fair look at something. 

A lot of people don't care about news bias when it supports what they're saying because they just want everyone to agree with their point of view.

Not support for Trump, just a fact of life. It happens on both sides and is unfortunate that it happens at all.

On September 18, 2016 at 3:59 AM, FlippingOut said:

Woah woah woah... you want both sides of the argument? Thats unheard of these days. You're just supposed to believe what the news tells you

31 minutes ago, himynameisShane said:

Woah woah woah... you want both sides of the argument? Thats unheard of these days. You're just supposed to believe what the news tells you

THERE'S NO TIME TO DO RESEARCH! JIMMY FALLON TUSSLED TRUMP'S HAIR AND WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW!

I shook my head when I saw HuffPo posted that.  In fact, this just shows that every article that reflects negatively on Trump is just SJW/liberal-bias noise.  I don't know how every liberal or progressive-minded person in the United States can so vehemently defend the attacker either.  We should have set up camps and a registry in 2001.

Edited by rds