ckraus333

Victory Records represses (2019)

New year, new thread. I'll update this thread as needed.

• Thursday – Full Collapse – 500 on clear with black, white, and blue splatter. 
  • Jungle Rot – Jungle Rot – 150 on clear red with splatter, 150 on green and black split, and 700 on yellow.
  •  Snapcase – Progression Through Unlearning – 175 on solid green.
  • Hatebreed – Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire – 200 on neon green.
  • Blood For Blood – Outlaw Anthems – 150 on clear gold with black smoke. 
  • Earth Crisis - All Out War/Firestorm  - 100 on green & grey starburst (Newbury Comics exclusive)
  • Snapcase - Lookinglasself - 200 on blue/white/yellow tri-color (Newbury Comics exclusive).
  • Snapcase - Designs For Automation - 100 on red/yellow/black starburst (Newbury Comics exclusive).
  • Reverend Horton Heat - 150 on red, white, & black starburst (Newbury Comics exclusive).
  • Hatebreed - Satisfaction Is The Death of Desire - 209 on neon green.
  • Snapcase - Progression Through Unlearning - 212 on green.
  • Blood For Blood - Outlaws Anthem - 164 on orange w/ black smoke.
  • Comeback Kid - 225 on Die Knowing on orange.
Edited by ckraus333

1 hour ago, njpunkmusic said:

so true.  amazing album.  The Big Deep is even better.  The Sleeping really stepped it up a notch for those last 2 releases.  I feel like they might come back for one more album.

They posted something hinting at a comeback a couple months after Doug left Night Verses. Been a while since that  though.

Edited by dapeebs

On 1/5/2019 at 11:10 AM, njpunkmusic said:

so true.  amazing album.  The Big Deep is even better.  The Sleeping really stepped it up a notch for those last 2 releases.  I feel like they might come back for one more album.

The Big Deep is the album that I would want pressed the most out of the three. That and a legit recording of Biker Woman.

On 1/4/2019 at 3:02 PM, ckraus333 said:

It looks like there will also be an olive green indie exclusive repress of Full Collapse coming out later this month as well.

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/28358639/thursday-full-collapse-green-vinyl-reissue-on-olive-green-vinyl-ltd-to-500-indie-exclusive

Any of the presses good? I haven’t had much luck with Thursday albums. 

Exclusive Victory Records Explosion!

We've got three new NC exclusive colored vinyl titles from Victory today... Earth Crisis 'All Out War/Firestorm' LTD/100... snapcase 'Lookinglasself' LTD/200... and snapcase 'Designs for Automotions' LTD/100 - Enjoy!

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl

[email protected]

12 minutes ago, hookups96 said:

Thursday just added a show at Saint Vitus that comes with a limited edition copy of Full Collapse signed by the band to your name to help stop flipping. 

It's a good cause, but I don't see how it stops flipping. Bill wouldn't buy/ listen to a record dedicated to Matt? 

Edited by xfactor675