Drive-Thru 26 teaser....

20 minutes ago, FavoriteSights&Sounds said:

I got tracking for Hidden In Plain View today. I didn't order Finch or Halifax, but assuming, since those were before HIPV, those have shipped out.

Super curious that after all these and Houston Calls are shipped out if they are pressing other albums.

received the finch ep yesterday

1 hour ago, FEN1XD0WN said:

Halifax is out for delivery today. 

Thinking of picking up Finch and HIPV but wondering if they would ship out now or be waiting months like I already have been......

The only reason us non-boxsetters had to wait so long was because they were waiting for all the stuff for the box sets to come in before shipping out the individual orders.  Which still bothers me because if that’s the case or was the plan all along, I would’ve rather they combined my Starting Line and Halifax orders and shipped them together instead of making me pay shipping twice.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, andrewjscholz said:

Yes! I ordered two records, and both appear to have shipped.

35 minutes ago, FavoriteSights&Sounds said:

I don't know about the vault stuff, but Houston Calls' instagram story said that the vinyl should be shipping this week or next.

sorry the vault collection being the drop from 2 weeks ago or so, of a bunch of old stuff they had laying around, like Hellogoodbye, Allister, Homegrown, pizza box etc.  i'm not referring to the 5 ep represses, or Houston Calls.

What shipped for you Andrew?

I guess if Houston Calls still hasnt shipped and they're doing things in order, maybe thats why the Hellogoodbye record hasn't shipped yet? 

44 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

sorry the vault collection being the drop from 2 weeks ago or so, of a bunch of old stuff they had laying around, like Hellogoodbye, Allister, Homegrown, pizza box etc.  i'm not referring to the 5 ep represses, or Houston Calls.

I guess if Houston Calls still hasnt shipped and they're doing things in order, maybe thats why the Hellogoodbye record hasn't shipped yet? 

It seems like that is how this company operates, by shipping in order. Someone posted somewhere all the companies that roll up under the main label and they ship slow. I know Parting Gift/Take This To Heart is part of the fold and I ordered Rufio vinyl thinking it would ship right away since the email said these are in hand. That was a week ago, so just a waiting game, but they eventually ship.

22 hours ago, Justinadamk said:

The Welcome to the Family pizza box. I'm still waiting on the Houston Calls PO to ship, but after that I think I'm caught up