PO Now/Soon?: Something Corporate - Leaving Through The Window (Repress)

The two listings that went up today have already been pulled down. Creating this as a place holder as I assume more variants and locations will pop up. Links below for where they were... 

https://shop.udiscovermusic.com/collections/2000s/products/something-corporate-leaving-through-the-window-limited-edition-2lp

https://thesoundofvinyl.us/products/something-corporate-leaving-through-the-window-splatter-limited-edition

From Andrew’s Pillar group:

UMG was not supposed to post this yet! They've taken it down for us so as not to compete with Andrew's drop (that was going to be announced to Camp wilderness before anywhere else). We'll be posting again about this (and more) soon!

• 2 weeks later...

These are going up at 10am PST tomorrow with an 11/07 street date.  Pillar members get first dibs two hours prior.

LTTW is a double LP w/ Forget December, I Want To Save You (Acoustic) and Konstantine on Side D.  Clear w/ white splatter.

North is a single LP and bonus 10” w/ Watch The Sky, This Broken Heart, Unravel (Björk cover) and Space (Live Acoustic).  Red w/ white splatter.

Pillar members get a signed lyric booklet for each release.  I signed up for Pillar so I’d nab copies.  I’d rather just standard black for both and no signed booklet, but these things are going to sell like hotcakes.  So 🤷🏻‍♂️

13 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

No discussion here about this ? I’m surprised. It was a mess of a drop…. I’m glad I opted for camp wilderness club for the early access so I could check out at my leisure before work. They botched the time so a bunch of people missed out. 

Was able to purchase mine 15 minutes before they went on sale. Was a definite easy experience  being a member of their club. Not sure how it went for others. 

15 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

No discussion here about this ? I’m surprised. It was a mess of a drop…. I’m glad I opted for camp wilderness club for the early access so I could check out at my leisure before work. They botched the time so a bunch of people missed out. 

I forgot about it until 20 minutes after and was still able to purchase both. 🤷‍♂️ Seemed really smooth to me?

4 minutes ago, LS1BadBird said:

I forgot about it until 20 minutes after and was still able to purchase both. 🤷‍♂️ Seemed really smooth to me?

They sent out an update last night announcing the drop as 8 am pst for the club and then 10 am pst for public. But the Andrew store had a password page that said 11 am pst. So a bunch of people set their alarms for 11 and when they got on at 11 it was sold out lol. 

also not to mention the club exclusive discount code wasn’t supposed to apply to vinyl but they configured it wrong so a bunch of people checked out with the code before they disabled it .. and the  idiots on Facebook in the new vinyl releases group and vinyl discussion group that posted the club discount code publicly. They had to change the code because of that. 

also when they both first dropped there was no limit in place and then 15 min in to the drop they added the 2 per person disclaimer, so I’m sure those buying 10-20 to flip got their shit cancelled. At least hopefully. 

31 minutes ago, Rip said:

I’m just holding off and hoping retail copies show up at Amazon and/or Bullmoose.  I’m assuming that’ll happen since they went up at Udiscover previously.

Yep, same here.  My guess is the only exclusive part about that drop were the signed booklets which I don’t personally have a need for.

3 hours ago, LS1BadBird said:

Now I'm almost glad I splurged and got the ones with a signed booklet, considering they were only $6 more than from uDiscover. 

i was scratching my head at people saying "oh too expensive.. ill wait for udiscover.... like bruh, its $6. and its signed. gtfo.

24 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

i was scratching my head at people saying "oh too expensive.. ill wait for udiscover.... like bruh, its $6. and its signed. gtfo.

i did the math - both shipped from the Andrew webstore is 101.60. It's ~83.60 on udiscover if choosing their free shipping option. $18 total difference or $9 each - but still im OK with that differential between the two for the signatures

• 1 month later...