Kacey Musgraves - Deeper Well (out on 3/14)

32 minutes ago, Dub said:

$15 shipping?  That has to be an error.

Hahaha yea that's insane. I'm not paying nearly 50% of the cost of the record for shipping when I can just get it later at my local. That said, can't wait. Hope this is a return to form as i really didn't like star-crossed

it does seem really weird to "announce" an album with a commercial at the Grammys, but not disclose a title, cover art, or release date.  i dont think it's having the desired effect of generating hype/buzz, but rather just confusing people a little.  i wonder if something got held up unexpectedly..?

My galaxybrain theory would be that they heard Taylor was going to announce and album and said something like "whoa okay, it's too late to pull the commercial, so let's just turn this into a tease so we can get more press coverage a week or so later with a more formal album announcement"

Edited by booms528

• jhulud changed the title to Kacey Musgraves - Deeper Well (out on 3/14)

Now, there is one with a scented cover. I will admit to being an idiot and buying this. Brings me back to grade school and scratch 'n sniff stickers. Damn, I am getting pulled back into this addiction...

https://interscope.com/products/29148104127543?utm_source=spotify&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=fansfirst

10 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

I will admit to being an idiot and buying this. Brings me back to grade school and scratch 'n sniff stickers.

Hahahaha same. Plus I liked that variant mockup more than the indie's. Though I'll probably grab a copy of that at my local on release date too. Ms. Musgraves is a top artist for me and my wife. We enjoyed the new single 1000x more than anything off Star-Crossed. Looking forward to the entire record. 

1 hour ago, lexicondevil said:

Now, there is one with a scented cover. I will admit to being an idiot and buying this. Brings me back to grade school and scratch 'n sniff stickers. Damn, I am getting pulled back into this addiction...

https://interscope.com/products/29148104127543?utm_source=spotify&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=fansfirst

Huge missed opportunity not making the alt nude cover the scented one