What Test Presses do you own?

I bought a Neil Young test from them and asked about it. They talk about having a 'supplier' and I didn't get much more info out of them. This test was from Pallas MFG in Germany(which a lot of them seem to be). They normally state how many tests there are, and for most I've seen, it's been about 20.

Pretty sure this eBay account is actually a lady named Linda who works/used to work for WB and has all the tests for certain pressings. I've bought a few and talked to her on eBay before.

I've talked with Linda before as well. Didn't get much of a back story, but for what it's worth she was incredibly studious and had exceptional customer service. I really didn't seem at odds when dealing with her/them.

Selling the following Test Presses. Please message me for inquiries / offers. Will entertain trades too. 

• Finch - "What it is to Burn x Live" | Test Press Side A/B /? | Tragic Hero Records
  • New Found Glory - "From The Screen To Your Stereo" | Test Press /8 | Drive Thru Records
  • New Found Glory - "Nothing Gold Can Stay" | Test Press /8 | Drive Thru Records
  • Something Corporate - "North" | Test Press Black /24 | Enjoy The Ride Records

Special Explosion - The Art Of Mothering (black 20/20) won topshelf auction

J Dilla - Donuts 45 (white vinyl instead of the picture disc) given by a friend who got it working at amoeba in hollywood , I don't think its as limited as some test pressings

I don't have any full length though

• 1 month later...

Not too much happening in this crown topic so here's my part 3.

UqtNNn.jpg

Merchandise "Live in the BBC"

Floor "Dove"

Hellshock "Shadows Of The Afterworld"

Skin Like Iron "Descent Into Light'

Disciples Of Christ "Decomposition Fantasy"

Drug Church "Paul Walker"

Ritual Mess "Vile Art"

Examination Of The... "Lady In The Radiator"

The Jazz June "The Medicine"

There are still some bombs in my collection. Just need to search through the expedits.

• 2 weeks later...

A sealed test pressing of the Flaming Lips "At War With the Mystics" is up on Amoeba.com for $40 (free shipping).

http://www.amoeba.com/at-war-with-the-mystics-test-pressing-lp-the-flaming-lips/albums/3733225/

Whoa. Thanks for sharing dude! I was able to snatch it up before it sold! I always held off on buying the colored 2xLP of Mystics because it seemed to hover around $50-60... so this was perfect.

Test presses I now own (all purchased in the last 5 days):

Flaming Lips - At War With The Mystics

Mad Max OST (Mondo)

Manos: The Hands of Fate OST

A sealed test pressing of the Flaming Lips "At War With the Mystics" is up on Amoeba.com for $40 (free shipping).

http://www.amoeba.com/at-war-with-the-mystics-test-pressing-lp-the-flaming-lips/albums/3733225/

I didn't know there was something like a SEALED test press...why the hell should anybody seal them at all???

• 2 weeks later...