The Walking Dead

mcm1610

I'm all for ambiguity and all but just because they didn't show Pete's death, doesn't mean Rick didn't kill him. That was painfully obvious, I didn't think there'd be any doubt.

I agree. She knew she was wrong for not allowing Rick to act on his first request for action and it cost her the love of her life.

Plus, whenever they put down someone in their group before they turn, it's usually much less violent than a bullet to the head at close range. I'm sure Deanna would have been a bit more comfortable with a blade to the side of her dead husband's skull. Let's not forget she was still holding him in her lap. Probably not the ideal time to ask someone to shoot.

I'm always curious if someone would get infected from all the stray zombie blood that comes at them from up close stabbings and what not; there has to be the threat of an open would that would allow the disease to spread to the non-infected

Everyone is infected, though. The bite itself causes a quicker death, due to infection, but anyone who dies comes back.

I'm always curious if someone would get infected from all the stray zombie blood that comes at them from up close stabbings and what not; there has to be the threat of an open would that would allow the disease to spread to the non-infected

Like 28 days later. Blood in the eye, you're fucked.

It's possible that Rick shot reg and Pete was exciled. They could pick things up a couple weeks later when it returns. It's a textbook cliffhanger to end with a gunshot and not show who was hit.

Overall, tame ending to a semi-lackluster season.

Abraham talking about a sea of shit was awesome.

Exactly, if a bite will get you to zombie-town, almost immediately, I would think that zombie blood in an open wound should have the same effect

I had the same argument with my girlfriend this weekend. What about when the zombie scratches you? I need to know the science! What does a bite expedite the turning process, but not fluid contact? Is there something on zombie teeth that acts as a catalyst, or are they hyper infectious like komodo dragons?

Exactly, if a bite will get you to zombie-town, almost immediately, I would think that zombie blood in an open wound should have the same effect

I'm not a comic reader so I could be remembering wrong, but I think this has been explored recently in the comics to the extent that some new foes "poison" their weapons with zombie blood.