The Walking Dead

mcm1610

I think the Wolves thing will be resolved in the next couple episodes, we'll have some boring episodes and then we'll see the spoiler (sorry on my phone) at the mid season finale.

Hoping for this. 

Negan is too good of a villain to leave out of the show. Although I can imagine how they might change him, even though he is good as is. Just look at how much they adapted the Governor from the comics to the show. Of course, if they do introduce him, we will lose another season 1 character.

That gun will probably come back to haunt them. However, I find it hard to believe that a violent and ruthless group like the wolves have no guns or access to them. The hippie commune of Alexandria had an armory and Rick et al. Have a never ending supply of guns and magic head shot bullets. Maybe they prefer to continually hack people up into ground chuck after killing them on philosophical grounds, but that one handgun shouldn't be that important.

I'm really mad about the death, not sad. I'm mad because it exemplifies my biggest problem with the show: it's unrelenting black heart.

I'm sure that's the very reason many love it, but that's not for me.

What are we rooting for? For all the characters that have ever showed genuine compassion for another human being to be punished for it? I'm not sure I wanna see every moral character die and Rick's declarations of weakness killing every character (especially those who disagree with him)

"You'll make it back" dies before getting back home. "I won't kill you." Guy shoots himself in front of you leading to your death. Idk. This could pass if the show wasn't literally about everyone on the planet succumbing to a zombie infection but it's bullshit to me.

That's my two cents, anyway.

My opinion on spoilers is if you haven't watched the episode you shouldn't be reading the thread, I think it's fair game to talk about what happened once it's aired.

he's probably still alive, ala how Micchone survived with the walkers by covering herself in blood.  To me it just doesnt make sense.  The walkers just stop eating once they've had their fill with the top body and leave the one below it alone?  makes less sense then a zombie apocalypse to begin with, lol.