The Walking Dead

mcm1610

Another great episode, shit was intense. Loved Rick's speech at the end and Michonne knocking him out came out of the blue - but I guess she didn't want him to say stupid shit that could get all of them away from Alexandria.

And even though Rick's become like Shane, he's right - you can't just tolerate abuse and wait for it to go away. Granted, he did it for the poontang pie, should not have gotten in that brawl and point the gun at Deanna and her family, but he did have a point. Building some kind of jail and putting Pete there would be the most reasonable option - as Carol said, exile wouldn't work and killing the guy off would be too much (although everyone - including me - wants to see that lol).

I'm really excited for the 90-minute season finale. That preview on Talking Dead was awesome. I hope Glenn won't die but I think that piece of shit Nicholas will kill him.

what's the

thing w/ carl you mentioned?

and I've heard talk about a group in the comics

negan and the saviors

but I don't know if that's too soon? I don't really mind reading comic spoilers because a lot has changed, and some characters already have have outlived their comic counterparts.

another group attacks Alexandria and shoots Carl's eye and a chunk of head off. He survives. But it would be a nice cliffhanger to end on.

another group attacks Alexandria and shoots Carl's eye and a chunk of head off. He survives. But it would be a nice cliffhanger to end on.

I agree it would be a good cliffhanger, and I guess they kind of have to do it, but I'm not sure how well it will work on TV. That is the kind of thing people survive in comics but man, it just seems like it would be hard to pull-off on TV. Plus, you know, he already survived a gunshot wound once. 

I agree it would be a good cliffhanger, and I guess they kind of have to do it, but I'm not sure how well it will work on TV. That is the kind of thing people survive in comics but man, it just seems like it would be hard to pull-off on TV. Plus, you know, he already survived a gunshot wound once. 

They could just show him get shot, then next season have him all bandaged up. I hope they do it. This show needs to be more hopeless lol  

rick has done gone lost his mind there for a minute.

if carl gets hurt like ya'll say, he's really gonna lose his mind

I still dont get WHY would they put the supports for the walls on the outside????  structurally, that makes little sense to me

my only thought on the supports is that it's more visually pleasing to the residents.  honestly, I'm surprised they haven't painted murals on the walls

just caught up, holy what the shit.

Nice Nine Inch Nails placement.

While his reasoning was questionable, I was 100% on board with the Rick speech.  It only seems overkill because of how subtle the Pete problem is.  Everyone is happy to shuffle it under a rug, but he's right, it represents what would be the downfall of them.  Probably in 5 years, but it would lead to a situation like the hospital.  It would slowly turn into a powder keg.

Rick is just getting all uppity and lighting the fuse right now.

I'm really curious to know WHY exactly Michonne stepped in.  Does she buy the domestic life? Or no, and she was just shutting Rick up before he made a bad situation worse?

I'm leaning towards the latter.

just caught up, holy what the shit.

Nice Nine Inch Nails placement.

While his reasoning was questionable, I was 100% on board with the Rick speech.  It only seems overkill because of how subtle the Pete problem is.  Everyone is happy to shuffle it under a rug, but he's right, it represents what would be the downfall of them.  Probably in 5 years, but it would lead to a situation like the hospital.  It would slowly turn into a powder keg.

Rick is just getting all uppity and lighting the fuse right now.

I'm really curious to know WHY exactly Michonne stepped in.  Does she buy the domestic life? Or no, and she was just shutting Rick up before he made a bad situation worse?

I'm leaning towards the latter.

totally just shutting it down before the bad situation got worse!

[ spoiler ]like so[ /spoiler ]

just without the spaces

makes sense. thanks home slice.

What I read was, the W on the zombies does stand for the wolves. They show up and stuff gets crazy. Some how they get gabriel and pretty much tear him apart. Nicholas does try to shoot someone, but carl gets in the way and gets shot in the eye. He lives due to Pete, so obviously Rick doesnt kill Pete since he is the only doctor. There is a rumor that Carol may be part of the Wolves, she hooked up with them after she left the group earlier in the show, which is why she told the kid she was going to tie him to a tree, like the zombie we saw tied to the tree with the W on its forehead. So basically, its rick and his group fighting against the Wolves, and supposedly it ends with a shot from above showing the 2 groups on each side of the walls, and on the wolves side it shows gabriel tore apart, and it ends with the leader from the Wolves saying, piggy piggy let me in. Also, Darryl supposedly wont be in much of next season due to filming boondock saints 3.