The Walking Dead

mcm1610

yo holy shit i just caught up on the past three episodes.

highlights from the first - daryl telling carol she looks ridiculous

second - i dont remember because WHAT THE FUCK sundays episode killed me i'm so mad.  the past three episodes were all good and jesus there have been so many walkers and the gore is spartacus level but but but

fuck

I honestly have no idea what to expect in the final 2 episodes of the season.  

I honestly was waiting for Noah to find out that the Alexandria people were the ones who ultimately killed his family by breaking down the brick wall in his families gated community... I mean, we have to find out what happened to them/the pickup truck of severed bodies, right?  or is that next season?

has any episode been as gory as the last one was?  I mean, fuuuuuuuuck, it made my stomach turn watching Noah's face get pulled apart.. 

I'm not a comic reader so I have no idea what to expect, but if past trends continue, the 2nd to last ep usually seems to be the craziest (although I really hope this season goes all out in the finale). So pumped the finale is an hour & a half. Even more pumped because I just found out that new Sling TV carries AMC & I won't have to buy the eps on Monday! Woooo!

I was going to say something in regards to how big of a Romero homage it seemed to be.  Especially the walker scenes where dudes are getting torn apart, very "mall scene."

Aiden's death was just like Rhodes' death in Day.  Very similar character too.

That woman that Abraham saved was also a dead ringer for Lori Cardille's character in Day.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who experiences this. I dont think theres ever been an episode where I didnt have to go "what did they say" or just rewind to try to figure it out.

i've been half-tempted to turn the subtitles on. the constant stuggle with the volume totaly kills the mood of the show.

It was decent but nothing crazy for a second to last episode in a season. The Alexandria storyline isn't doing much for me. Maybe it's just buildup to some huge crazy episode that I'm not ready for but it's pretty much the Governor storyline with just weaker, more even-keeled characters.

I really just want to know what the 'W' is and stands for. Who the fuck is doing that?!? Answer those questions, and I think I'll be satisfied with the season finale. Glad Michonne punched Rick out. Dude's gettin cray cray, and needs to take it down a notch.

I don't remember the W's being in the comic.... But if they relate to what my guess is. Then I don't think we will find out. Well.... Not really anyway.

I don't remember the W's being in the comic.... But if they relate to what my guess is. Then I don't think we will find out. Well.... Not really anyway.

what's the

thing w/ carl you mentioned?

and I've heard talk about a group in the comics

negan and the saviors

but I don't know if that's too soon? I don't really mind reading comic spoilers because a lot has changed, and some characters already have have outlived their comic counterparts.