The Walking Dead

mcm1610

I have always been a big critic of TWD. its very spotty for me, and sometimes very boring. I really only suck with it due to the subject matter and gore. that being said, I have really enjoyed the last season or 2...finally.

I agree, this last season was the best it's been in a while. I just don't see the point of doing a spinoff if you're not going to do anything different with it. If the story of the outbreak was vital they would have shoved it into the first season, but we all already know what happens. I guess this is true for any prequel.

That scene with her and the daughter was infuriating, "Don't look at this apocalypse unfold Honey!"

Right?! She is the exact type of character that gets picked off early in the main show.

When her zombie boss was trying to eat that kid, she was just standing there, searching her pockets for a good 30 seconds before grabbing the extenguisher. Like, what the hell were you expecting to find in there?!

Still not sure about this one quite yet; however, this kid brought some great acting into the episode.

The junkie is Stannis Baratheon's son, so it must run in the family. Also, I just found out he played Young Tom Riddle in HP.

I think the acting and directing is much better on this than TWD. It's got a lot of potential, and will definitely keep watching. 

I kinda agree. I only started watching now because I wasn't really anticipating the spin-off but I'm liking this a lot.

Right?! She is the exact type of character that gets picked off early in the main show.

When her zombie boss was trying to eat that kid, she was just standing there, searching her pockets for a good 30 seconds before grabbing the extenguisher. Like, what the hell were you expecting to find in there?!

Homeboy's 3" pocket knife maybe?

So what year is Fear The... supposed to be taking place? Cause teacher guy's son was totally listening to a brand new Foreign Tongues song on the bus in this last episode, which was significantly better than the pilot although I still very much dislike most of the cast.

Fear takes place before TWD but the plan is to intertwine the two timelines

• 3 weeks later...