The Walking Dead

mcm1610

Yeah, timelines will have to match up at some point. Rick woke up 2 months after the outbreak, and currently Fear is on the 9th day of the outbreak. They can't make 2 months last forever, but I don't think the characters will ever interact with one another. They are way too far apart and their stories will take them in different directions.

• 2 weeks later...

So what did people think of the Fear the Walking Dead season finale yesterday?

I thought the episode was good but I was waiting to see "Cobalt" in action. In the previous episode they learned that the military was going to kill all the survivors in the safe zones at 9am the next day, but nothing happened. I don't understand if Cobalt didn't happen because the base was overrun, or if it just hasn't happened yet.

And regular Walking Dead returns next week!

• 2 weeks later...

This season has been pretty good. So psyched for Morgan to be back. Although he needs to step up a little. Although I understand his philosophy, he's going to get people killed if he doesn't kill. Just like Rick realized when Carl gave him that whole speech about how when Rick didn't kill certain people, members of their own group died because of it.

You gotta figure, yes. They will return, kill or injure someone important with that gun. Morgan reflect on this action and his inaction. Morgan moves forward as a character. Circle of undead life. 

I agree with you guys though. Show has really found it's happy place where there are table stakes but it doesn't take itself too seriously as a character drama. Hope Gimple keeps it breezy. 

Hell yeah it will, didn't homeboy pick up a gun on his way out? Morgan fucked the entire community by letting them leave.

Yeah he made the whole point on how his group would win because they have guns, and now I'm sure the Wolves are gonna arm themselves to the teeth.

I really wonder if they are even following the comics at all anymore. They called this town Alexandria, which is the name of the other community in the comics. Wonder if the Wolves are taking the place of Negan and the Saviors or if these guys are just a precursor to him. Actually somewhat glad they are going in a different direction so I don't really know what to expect.

You gotta figure, yes. They will return, kill or injure someone important with that gun. Morgan reflect on this action and his inaction. Morgan moves forward as a character. Circle of undead life.

I agree with you guys though. Show has really found it's happy place where there are table stakes but it doesn't take itself too seriously as a character drama. Hope Gimple keeps it breezy.

hope they dont got predictable and it gets him killed instead or he ends up killing Carl's gf

So are we thinking Carl's girl is one of the wolves?

I think she's got a major case of PTSD from not only having watched her family get eaten alive by walkers and having to survive on her own for presumably so long that even though she got to Alexandria, she doesn't know how to deal with people anymore. 

Yeah he made the whole point on how his group would win because they have guns, and now I'm sure the Wolves are gonna arm themselves to the teeth.

I really wonder if they are even following the comics at all anymore. They called this town Alexandria, which is the name of the other community in the comics. Wonder if the Wolves are taking the place of Negan and the Saviors or if these guys are just a precursor to him. Actually somewhat glad they are going in a different direction so I don't really know what to expect.

if they didn't have Negan in the TV series it would be an epic fail. I think the wolves are cool, but they appear to be a bunch of savages, where Negan and the Saviors are at least organized to a certain degree. That said, I wouldn't put past the show to wait another season before revealing them