The Walking Dead

mcm1610

Either he wants the people who know his secret gone, or, he actually believes Rick & Co. are evil because all those dudes got rekt in his church. The latter is simpler, but the duplicitous tone of his scene kind of made it seem like the former. 

Had a long conversation about this. It's basically the first one. Seems like he was on the verge of accepting what he had done when he was out there with the group - but then as he was right at the edge they found Alexandria. In his utterly cowardly mind it was easier to revert back and accept that this new place must be some sign from God that he was right by not becoming tough like Rick's group. To me it seems like he knows that in the long run it's going to be Rick's people who survive longer than the other townspeople and he will be back to square 1... a weak, useless member of the group who is forced to exorcise his demons.

Great episode.

On the downside, they spent SO much time dicking around talking in that factory. If they would have just shot their way out right away, everybody survives.

On the positive, love that they really did something with Abraham and Eugene. Both really stepped up. They've been kinda just along for the ride to this point, other than when Abraham kicked the shit out of Eugene.

I'm excited to see Abraham develop more. He's a cool character in my opinion. It's always fun to see people like that - he's ex-military, right - with their rigid sense of duty and schedule and shit thrown into a world that's defined now by disarray. It will be interesting to see if he flourishes in a position of power, in a place with a real schedule. 

Eugene is cool too. 

I really hope Tara pulls through. I know she's kind of a sideline character when it comes to the main group, but ever since she capped the Gub'nor I've really liked her.

I agree, it's great to see Sheamus Abraham (him going full medieval was badass) and especially Eugene get some character development. Lots of unexpected shit went down on last night's ep.

I thought Deanna's son would have more problems with Glenn (eventually killing him), but it didn't go in that direction at all (that scumbag Nicholas tho). It was very sad to see Noah go the way he did ... but hey, at least it spawned a meme (and a hilarious Talking Dead). And yeah, fuck Father Gabriel.

Carl gon get himself some pie next week.

when the guy who shot the gernade and get impaled says "it was us. the others before, they didnt pay. we did. it was us" What exactly was he talking about? I'm having a hard time piecing that together.

just a theory but maybe they werent the only group in alexandria and those people have something to do w/ the Ws

edit: i googled the quote and its slightly different. Its actually ""It was us. The others before. They didn't panic. We did. It was us."

which apparently refers to previous runners who died who didnt follow aidens rules

when the guy who shot the gernade and get impaled says "it was us. the others before, they didnt pay. we did. it was us" What exactly was he talking about? I'm having a hard time piecing that together.

"With the walker horde closing in, Nicholas panics and flees, forcing Glenn and Noah to abandon Aiden, who admits, before he is eaten alive by walkers, that the deaths of four people on his previous team were his fault, because his group panicked."

That's according to the ever reliable Wikipedia, but that makes sense.

"With the walker horde closing in, Nicholas panics and flees, forcing Glenn and Noah to abandon Aiden, who admits, before he is eaten alive by walkers, that the deaths of four people on his previous team were his fault, because his group panicked."

That's according to the ever reliable Wikipedia, but that makes sense.

that does make sense, but doesnt really explain the "they didn't pay. we did" part, imo.

that does make sense, but doesnt really explain the "they didn't pay. we did" part, imo.

edit: i googled the quote and its slightly different. Its actually ""It was us. The others before. They didn't panic. We did. It was us."

which apparently refers to previous runners who died who didnt follow aidens rules

just a theory but maybe they werent the only group in alexandria and those people have something to do w/ the Ws

i didn't see the edited post. But now it makes sense, thanks man! I swear i must have rewatched that part atleast ten times to try and hear exactly what he said.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who experiences this. I dont think theres ever been an episode where I didnt have to go "what did they say" or just rewind to try to figure it out.

Me too.

Another big problem for me is the lighting, but I bet part of that is because my eyesight is so bad. Sometimes, though, I can't see anything at all going on - it's been especially bad this season. 

i didn't see the edited post. But now it makes sense, thanks man! I swear i must have rewatched that part atleast ten times to try and hear exactly what he said.

i missed it too, sometimes the audio is way too low. i think i miss 20% of whats said each episode.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who experiences this. I dont think theres ever been an episode where I didnt have to go "what did they say" or just rewind to try to figure it out.

Try the Closed Captioning feature on you TV if it has one.

I will fully rewind a part where I couldn't understand what someone said, turn on the Closed Captioning, and read that shit.