The Walking Dead

mcm1610

he's probably still alive, ala how Micchone survived with the walkers by covering herself in blood. To me it just doesnt make sense. The walkers just stop eating once they've had their fill with the top body and leave the one below it alone? makes less sense then a zombie apocalypse to begin with, lol.

I totally had this same question. When do they quit eating? And why do guts camoflauge the living if that's what the zombies eat? Something about the "freshness" of the guts?

I totally had this same question. When do they quit eating? And why do guts camoflauge the living if that's what the zombies eat? Something about the "freshness" of the guts?

If I remember the Zombie Survival Guide I read in highschool correctly, zombies never stop eating, even if their stomachs explode they continue to devour until their "meal" is gone.

There was nobody left outside the walls besides Rick and Glenn correct? I can't imagine anyone would emerge to rescue either. That would also be a gross cop out. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if they take a dark nosedive and off them both. This show is the strongest it's ever been, they could strike while the iron is hot and completely disassemble the original cast.

If I remember the Zombie Survival Guide I read in highschool correctly, zombies never stop eating, even if their stomachs explode they continue to devour until their "meal" is gone.

There was nobody left outside the walls besides Rick and Glenn correct? I can't imagine anyone would emerge to rescue either. That would also be a gross cop out. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if they take a dark nosedive and off them both. This show is the strongest it's ever been, they could strike while the iron is hot and completely disassemble the original cast.

Daryl, Sonia & Abe were still out there finishing up the herd, right? I guess the only way the Glenn theory can work is if there is another loud noise to drive the heard away then. Same way Rick could be saved. Need another horn or explosion to drive them toward it.

Honestly if

glenn isn't dead

I'll be pretty pissed. Don't get me wrong, I obviously don't want him dead in the long run but to put in such a lame red herring into an early episode is just such cheap writing. Imagine if he comes back as described above and is revealed to be alive, there is no way to show that without being above and beyond cheesy. I thought the episode was handled well and had the effect on the audience it was supposed to, it was a huge reminder of how much these characters mean to us and how much we connect with them and produced an exteme emotional reaction. To pull that carpet out from under our feet with an "actually he survived!" moment would just be so totally elementary and below this show. My two cents.

Honestly if

glenn isn't dead

I'll be pretty pissed. Don't get me wrong, I obviously don't want him dead in the long run but to put in such a lame red herring into an early episode is just such cheap writing. Imagine if he comes back as described above and is revealed to be alive, there is no way to show that without being above and beyond cheesy. I thought the episode was handled well and had the effect on the audience it was supposed to, it was a huge reminder of how much these characters mean to us and how much we connect with them and produced an exteme emotional reaction. To pull that carpet out from under our feet with an "actually he survived!" moment would just be so totally elementary and below this show. My two cents.

I get that people will feel like that. But it never really felt like he died.

The story would be left too wide open. Unless they want to pull another Sophia kind of thing, but that would be just as cheap.