The Walking Dead

mcm1610

since the episode has aired I'm not putting the below in spoiler tags but here is your warning....

Near the end of the episode they cut to the parking lot filled with the W zombies and someone was killed outside by the other two guys.  Did we ever see that guy before?  Was he killed because they didn't caputre Daryl?  I kind of got that feeling..

Also, I don't think Daryl is really as dumb to set the trap like that.  They knew there were lots of bad people out there, the fence to get into the place was unlocked.  Unless the trucks were soundproof, surely they would have heard walkers inside.  What made them possibly think there was just gonna be four trucks filled with food......

@ brusker du,     you could say the same with anything though, I mean the zombies can only be scary and dangerous for so long.. can they avoid the inevitable?

I can't believe some of you guys thought one of the most popular shows on TV would have its most anticipated season finale spoiled on Internet message boards. No offense, but are you guys new?

I did not believe the spoilers, but i had hopes in that they would be close to that since the spoilers was awesome. not just a weak ass episode were really nothing happened. Yea we got Morgan (which was the best part), and yes they got us worried for daryl/glenn, but obviously we new pretty much everything that happened, was going to happen. a very "safe" episode.

since the episode has aired I'm not putting the below in spoiler tags but here is your warning....

Near the end of the episode they cut to the parking lot filled with the W zombies and someone was killed outside by the other two guys.  Did we ever see that guy before?  Was he killed because they didn't caputre Daryl?  I kind of got that feeling..

It was the red poncho guy Aaron and Daryl were trying to track, but ended up losing him.

I marked out for Morgan - and then his reunion with Rick. That was a great way to end the season. Morgan is a badass motherfucker.

I'm also glad that no major deaths took place. Glenn has become a fucking survivor and I'm pleasantly surprised that he and Scumbag Nicholas would stop going after each other. Same goes for Father Gabriel not being such a dipshit anymore. Sucks that Deanna's husband had to die for Pete to be killed, but they needed a damn wake-up call. Also, Rick's free to get some poontang pie now.

Waiting until October will be torture though.

By the way, how's the spoiler rule in this thread? I understand comic book spoilers but is it really necessary to put posts about episodes that already aired in spoiler tags? One should know not to enter the thread if he isn't up-to-date, no?

I marked out for Morgan - and then his reunion with Rick. That was a great way to end the season. Morgan is a badass motherfucker.

I'm also glad that no major deaths took place. Glenn has become a fucking survivor and I'm pleasantly surprised that he and Scumbag Nicholas would stop going after each other. Same goes for Father Gabriel not being such a dipshit anymore. Sucks that Deanna's husband had to die for Pete to be killed, but they needed a damn wake-up call. Also, Rick's free to get some poontang pie now.

Waiting until October will be torture though.

By the way, how's the spoiler rule in this thread? I understand comic book spoilers but is it really necessary to put posts about episodes that already aired in spoiler tags? One should know not to enter the thread if he isn't up-to-date, no?

If it's aired its free game. Post away.

I don't think it was a weak/bad episode at all. There was plenty going on. Overall, I think the episode was very interesting. 

-The show focused some time on Sasha and her struggles and coming back from almost killing Gabriel

-The show showed some growth in Gabriel and his struggles

-The show had Glenn come back from almost killing the Tim Allen dude (when he deserved it)

-Major deaths happened (again)

-Rick showed his usefulness at the end and why the town needs to change/adapt to survive 

-Morgan is now back and we will see him in future episodes now 

We also got a sneak peek at a prequel show, coming this summer, which I am curious about

It was the red poncho guy Aaron and Daryl were trying to track, but ended up losing him.

ooooooooo for some reason I thought that was Morgan but this makes way more sense.  Looks like they were really trying to lure someone from Ricks party to that area.

Also I was shocked when Deannas husband died.  Also I didn't realize we were doubting that Rick shot Pete..

i thought someone major would have died that episode, but I am not dissatisfied with the decision not to off anyone. I like they don't just settle for killing someone just to kill someone. Each death has significance to it, even if it's not a core member. And like I already said, the finale did a great job of setting up storylines for next season. Can't wait to see the dynamic between Rick & Morgan. Who will have the greater influence on the other?

This finale reminds me a lot of last seasons, no one major died but it did set up a hell of a beginning to next season.

After watching Talking Dead, i wonder how Morgan is going to react to seeing Rick shoot porch dick in the head. With his "all life is precious" line i suspect it may not set up for the happy reunion we were all hoping for.

but I am not dissatisfied with the decision not to off anyone.

neither am I, its not about offing someone, its been the same thing for the last few season (oh here we go, theres a new "bad people" in town). we knew pretty much everything that was going to happen/is going to happen. next season obviously will deal with ricks actions and the wolves. im just saying, lets throw a wrech into the situation like carol turning her back on the and being with the wolves or something. or morgan could be lets say "sheep in wolves clothing". lets turn it up!

This finale reminds me a lot of last seasons, no one major died but it did set up a hell of a beginning to next season.

After watching Talking Dead, i wonder how Morgan is going to react to seeing Rick shoot porch dick in the head. With his "all life is precious" line i suspect it may not set up for the happy reunion we were all hoping for.

I don't think Rick shot Pete, I think Deanna gave him the ok to shoot Reg before he turned. They can use Pete for medical treatment and will probably just keep him locked up somewhere like a prisoner with a sort of 'you treat our people when they're injured and we let you live' stipulation.

I don't think Rick shot Pete, I think Deanna gave him the ok to shoot Reg before he turned. They can use Pete for medical treatment and will probably just keep him locked up somewhere like a prisoner with a sort of 'you treat our people when they're injured and we let you live' stipulation.

I didnt think of it like that and its a good idea that makes sense but i still think she was giving him the okay to kill Pete, she seems kind of vindictive like that.

Dammit, I didn't even think of that.  I agree with you fully regarding this theory

I personally think that Rick shot Pete. I saw the moment as Deanna 'changing' and adapting in the way Rick told her and everyone they needed to in order to survive. It was complete vindication for Rick because if she would have listened to him from the start saying that Pete needed to die, then the whole situation could have been avoided. Deanna realized that as soon as her husband got killed. If he lives, like Rick's been preaching the whole time, he will pose a greater threat to their community than any walker could.[/spoileR]

I personally think that Rick shot Pete. I saw the moment as Deanna 'changing' and adapting in the way Rick told her and everyone they needed to in order to survive. It was complete vindication for Rick because if she would have listened to him from the start saying that Pete needed to die, then the whole situation could have been avoided. Deanna realized that as soon as her husband got killed. If he lives, like Rick's been preaching the whole time, he will pose a greater threat to their community than any walker could.[/spoileR]

i agree with this statement.

This is an interesting take on it, but

Reg's last words were "Listen to him" (or something to that effect). I think that if it weren't for that, Deanna wouldn't have told Rick to "do it" - obviously meaning to kill Pete in that context.