The Walking Dead

mcm1610

TAINTED MEAT!!

yes! I'm curious to see if it affects them.  It seems that they are starting to mirror the comics again, and I remember that they captured and did this to Dale. I feel like Dale was infected but I don't remember.  I do know that in the comics Rick takes a group, finds them, and completely brutalizes them. Can't wait for that.

Bob would have to have been bitten beneath the waterline in the food bank in order for the tainted meat plot to work - and we didn't explicitly see that.

That being said, I would really love for things to play out that way for the Terminus folks - but it would be killing them off pretty early in the season.

It seemed to me, knowing nothing of this portion of the comics, that Bob knew he was bitten. He was acting sort of aloof, asking for another kiss from Sacha and then going out on his own. Seemed like he knew something was up.

"I'm tainted meat" would be a hard line for anyone to deliver, but fuck, I couldn't take Bob seriously saying that. It was hilarious.

On the other hand, the note left for Rick on that map was very touching. I'm looking forward to the reunion of Glenn and Maggie and the rest of the group, and hoping that Glenn ultimately has a different fate in the show than he does in the comics. I love him too much.

Pretty sure Tara is gay though. She was dating that one girl that was killed during the prison attack. So no love triangle. And I think what Abraham meant is he didn't want to break up their group, since they've been with each other for so long and have an obvious bond. 

I mean she did tell Eugene last season that she likes girls

Weird episode

If by weird you mean awesome and entertaining, then yes, it was totally weird.

It seems from this episode and the preview for the next that they are breaking the group up again to do different story arcs in each episode like last season. Only this time, there's actual shit happening in the plot and not just everyone aimlessly wandering around in the woods along some train tracks. This season is off to a fantastic start, much better than last season if I do say so myself.

Also also,

that lollipop scene was the ultimate cringe-inducer for me. Worse than any gore in the episode.