what's the most you've ever spent on a record?

Guest vinyldoa

180 international ppd for Thrice - Alchemy Index (includes defective Earth also). Up to that point was $65 ppd from a dude in Budapest for TREOS - Earth Sings... In no way do I regret either, Alchemy was easily my most sought after record hands down. I still feel like I got a crazy good deal on both and they're two albums that I never see being repressed. Now all I truly have to get to complete my "must haves" list would be The Mars Volta - Deloused, which shhh don't tell HippieLauryn.. I plan on buying a boot from discogs around tax return time. Hehehe, unless however someone here has an extra boot they wanna kick me :)

couple of pricey ones for me (excluding box sets): 

~$120 Finch - What It Is To Burn (1st Press)

$75 The Felix Culpa - Commitment (Test Press, /5)

$65 Every Time I Die - Last Night In Town (Test Press 4/10)

$65 Every Time I Die - Gutter Phenomenon (Test Press 4/10)

would be willing to go broke for more ETID tests, too. 

How'd you snag the Committment test press, if I may be so bold to inquire?

$50 (USD) for the Huntingtons "High School Rock" album.  I bought it at their reunion show which was a benefit show for the drummers wife.  Totally worth it and I would've paid more than double that.

I still have never seen a copy of this album, and figured it didn't actually exist.  I want one so bad!

Just dropped $75 to get Beloved(US)-Failure On. 

Only 1100 copies and only 150 copies of the Aqua Marble which is the variant I got. Was looking for this album for a while now so dropped the funds when I saw someone selling it on Discogs.

damn. i woulda sold you one way cheaper. i have like 15 copies.

$400.00 on The XX self titled Sculpture of an Album edition.    #001/500

How could I be so crazy to spend that much on that album?  It's my favorite album, and I can't imagine there being a more sought after version of this album than 001/500.  I never see the first of any edition available, not to mention my favorite album's 001.  

$400.00 on The XX self titled Sculpture of an Album edition. #001/500

How could I be so crazy to spend that much on that album? It's my favorite album, and I can't imagine there being a more sought after version of this album than 001/500. I never see the first of any edition available, not to mention my favorite album's 001.

Personal / artist copies are usually 000/500.