PO:Early November Vinyl EP's Available NOW!

UPDATED INFO

Hey Guys,

Here are some pics of the final product from the plant. They are in transit to the offices as we speak so we decided to put them up for sale the first week in June so we can finish up the final touches on the boxes in order to ship everything out in a timely manner. The solo records will ship immediately in the order we receive them and the boxes will begin shipping a week or so later(Also shipped in the order they are received and may have a few week delay as we finish them)

We will edit this post with exact date, time next week once they arrive and we make sure everything is legit Once we do so then we will decide & make an graphic with the official announcement. The solo records will be $13.99 and box sert $39.99 before the 10% discount via joining the social networking groups. The single records are slightly cheaper than the starting line pressing and the box set comes out to be just over $50 with shipping(within usa) after the discount. In the mean time here are the color breakdowns

For all of this

200- Ultra clear with aqua and baby pink splatter

200-aqua/bronze swirl with baby pink splatter

100- Ultra Clear(only available in collector edition box set with screen printed liner notes by Ace and jeff & more)

Acoustic Ep

200- Blue/Bronze swirl with bone splatter

200-Bronze/Blue/Bone tri-color vinyl

100- Ultra Clear(only available in collector edition box set with screen printed liner notes by Ace and jeff & more)

The entire collection comes housed in a Hand Made/Hand numbered Wooden Box out of 100, Each screen printed with band logo.Within the box contrains

-1 copy of "For all of this" on clear vinyl

-1 copy of "The Acoustic ep" on clear vinyl

-Screen Printed "Look back liner notes" written by Ace & Jeff

-Double sided poster with Lyrics and previously unreleased personal photos from the band

We will be offering a 10% off promo code for anyone who joins our facebook group over at www.facebook.com/enjoytheriderecords

If that wasn't enough incentive then we will also be choosing one facebook follower,twitter follower & tumblr follower at random to give away a copy of one of the test pressing's from this release.

[image]

[image]

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think using the teal from the for all of this cover would of been cooler, interesting color mixes though, I prefer them to solid colors. If the box had better colors I would of went with that, but I'm not a fan of clear. I'll probs get both single.

I hope the shipping is exact this time and not 8 dollars for 2 10" records.

FYI - all the colors were chosen to match the album art - the swatches were all really close to the colors on the cover. I don't know if the photos are just bad and aren't representing the color as it actually is or if pirates just didn't have swatches that match the actual result but these should be brighter than what you see.