new tattoo appresh

pretty subjective list, i personally wouldnt get tattooed by a single one of those tattooers.

I'm gonna question a list of the "coolest artists" that doesnt have Nikko Hurtado.

But i guess thats the beauty of tattoos, its a very personal thing and what is awesome to one person can be unappealing another but it doesn't make either opinions right or wrong (unless they are just a flat out terrible tattooer)

Love David Hale's work. He's seems like a really cool, nice dude too. Since he's pretty much always booked, he set up a newsletter each month with four designs that he tattoos each Wednesday of the month. You e-mail him, let him know which design you like and where you want it and him and his wife randomly pick the people to get their choice tattoo. His prices always start with 100 deposit, and you pay extra as you see fit. If I remember correctly, everything he collected over that $100 deposit went towards a charity last month (or this?).

pretty subjective list, i personally wouldnt get tattooed by a single one of those tattooers.

I'm gonna question a list of the "coolest artists" that doesnt have Nikko Hurtado.

But i guess thats the beauty of tattoos, its a very personal thing and what is awesome to one person can be unappealing another but it doesn't make either opinions right or wrong (unless they are just a flat out terrible tattooer)

oh shit yeah, who cares about the "list."  only care about the introduction

• 3 weeks later...

Every time this thread pops up I get the itch to get some more work done. I don't think I ever posted what I've got. This is my very manly back.

vJEAzT1.png

Both pieces are done by Glennie at The Pearl Harbour Gift Shop. She's the bomb-diggity.

If a bunch of people pooled money together and paid for you to get your mod campaign picture tattooed on you, would you do it?

I for one, think that's a splendid idea!

• 3 weeks later...

screen_shot_2013_12_12_at_10_23_12_pm_by

not the best photo. will take a better one soon, still healing. peel'y 

anyway, im wicked happy on how this turned out. i love it. its my parents house in the state of connecticut, right below my knee.

done by James Eastwood in Chicago - http://tattoosbyjames.com/section/377045_Tattoos.html 

Insight Studios - http://insightstudiosonline.com/

that looks great!

thanks, had the idea for awhile and came out better than I was expecting. James nailed it. On his sketch he made the tree go outside the outline by accident and we ended up both liking the way it looked. 

nice. where in ct?

a small farm town in the quiet corner. Sterling, Ct. right on the RI border

screen_shot_2013_12_12_at_10_23_12_pm_by

not the best photo. will take a better one soon, still healing. peel'y 

anyway, im wicked happy on how this turned out. i love it. its my parents house in the state of connecticut, right below my knee.

done by James Eastwood in Chicago - http://tattoosbyjames.com/section/377045_Tattoos.html 

Insight Studios - http://insightstudiosonline.com/

This is awesome! What a great idea for a tattoo and it hits close to home. Very clever. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...