new tattoo appresh

Got my next appt booked on the 26th with Sara fabel. Super stoked to have her work on me.

Then after that I'm going to Musink fest.

been following her on IG for a couple months now. outstanding stuff.. very jealous!

I got the horse design I've been in love with since she first posted it in June/July: http://instagram.com/p/w1nlpXE4E6/ (I was on my phone the prev time and couldn't figure how to get the link from insta). I'm so happy (and a bit surprised) no one else wanted it before!

NICE! i freaking love that one. assuming you live in finland? 

I really want to get some "original" pieces as so far I only have band stuff (I killed the Prom Queen (lol I know but it's a nice piece), Defeater, YAITW, Employed to Serve and 2x Converge) but I want to finish my Converge leg sleeve first. Next addition will be the On My Shield artwork. I was given a quote of around 300 quid for it, which seems reasonable to me as it should take up most of the back of my lower left leg.

Unfortunately saving money is gonna be an issue, what with a holiday, passport, temples fest and train tickets to American Nightmare to pay for. I may do what I did before and just pay him installments periodically before I get it done.

Got a few done at the Philly tattoo con yesterday. First one is a lyrical reference to Pedro the Lion's "Magazine" done by Tron from Three Kings Brooklyn/Manhattan:

photo_2.jpg

And then my long awaited Millencolin "swallows" done by Rukus from Black Square in Brooklyn: 

photo_1.jpg